Chapter 25

(Few others weeks later)

Things with Niall and I have been getting very...steamy. He's been very touchy and has shown some major PDA after his college friends left. I've even made friends with Louis.

I mean, I like how much he cares about me now but I feel that things are getting serious way too quick. It feels like just yesterday he was being an ass to me.

But I like the sweet Niall better. He's more..to die for.

"Babe! Wanna go see a movie?", Niall yelled from my front door.

"Depends which one!" I yelled in return.

"It's X-men:Days of Future Pasts. I heard it's amazing! C'mon babe. We NEED to see it!" he said enthusiastically.

I'm not a big fan of action movies but everyone, and I mean everyone has been talking non stop about it! Especially Louis who has been the one to bother me about my dislike of action movies. They're ok but I have a tender soul. I like chick flicks, romance movies, all that gibberish with the fairy tale endings.

What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm sure Niall would hate my type of movies but he'd watch them anyways, so I gave in.

"Ok. Yeah let's go." I said.

"Yes! Ok so be ready by 7. I'll be here 7:10 to pick you up." He said happily while giving me a kiss on the lips and a loving hug.

I watched him as he left my house and drove off in his car.

I still can't believe the drastic change he made to his attitude. Who would've ever know that out of all the pretty girls in the school he'd choose me. It's unbelievable. But for now I'll just have to trust him.

___________________

NIALL'S POV

"So she actually agreed to seeing it with you? She told me she hates action movies. That girl must like you A LOT!" Louis said poking fun at me.

"But is the plan going to work? I want everything to be perfect. No flaws." I said nervously.

"Don't worry bro. The lads and I have everything planned out. You take her to the movie, have her chat a bit with you and then watch the movie. When the movie is over we'll break into the screening room and put in our video we made. Then boom! Plan executed!" he says excitedly.

"Don't bail on me Lou. I need you guys more than ever." I say strictly.

"Ok. Ok. I won't." Louis says holding his hands up on the air

••••••••••••

(Later that night)

"Ya sure you don't want any popcorn?" I asked Kendra.

"No I'm fine. Maybe just some Hot Tamales."

After I buy her the candy, we find our seats in the theatre.

As we sit I casually look behind me to see Harry, Zayn, and Louis sitting behind us, 4 rows back, and with cheeky grins on their faces.

I try to hold in my laughter as I flip them the finger, only to which Louis responds with a loud "HEY".

Everyone turns around and the boys hide their faces from Kendra. She looks at me and shrugs.

I take out my phone and text Harry.

Me:
Way to be sneaky. Dipshits

Harry:
Hey! wasn't my fault!

Me:
Just be quiet and go unseen. And execute the plan perfectly! Please!

Harry:
Sure can do Boss.

Me:
Shut up.

Harry:
😝

Well, let's just hope this works out perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! I am so sorry for not updating! I feel so bad! I've been working a lot and I've had major writers block! But hopefully my creative streak keeps going.

Anyone interested in helping me continue writing this story message me! I need a cowriter so as not to disappoint you guys.

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to:

SamihaAzam

Thanks for the messages and for checking up on me! And thanks for reading everyone!!!