Chapter 14

KENDRA'S POV

Like Niall said, he waited for me by the door of my class once it was over. We walked together to Mr. Daley's history class and sat at our seats. We didn't know what to talk about so we just sat there smiling at each other like idiots. When the bell rang he gave me a quick peck and sat forward in his seat.

I stole glances from him throughout the entire class period. I never realized that he actually takes notes. I always thought he was the type to not give a rats ass about school. But I was wrong.

"Get into partners and work on this American Citizenship worksheet I will pass out to you in just a second." Mr. Daley said, immediately getting a response from all the students.

Everyone was shuffling to get with their partners and switching the seats around.

I was getting my worksheet from Mr. Daley when Niall put his hand on my lap.

"Let's be partners." He said smiling.

I smiled back and nodded.

»»»»»»

"No. The U.S. has 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska." I said debating the answer.

"But why are they not connected to the U.S.?" Niall asked.

"They bought that land which makes it part of the U.S."

"Oh. Ok then I guess they do have 50 states then." He said giving up.

"Ok. Number 31. Who is the U.S. Speaker of The House?" I said reading the question out loud.

"I don't know this! It's so unfair. You're American so obviously you know this." Niall said whining.

"Well I did take this class already so..."

"Cheater."

"Am not. Americans are just more advanced than the British." I said teasingly.

"I am not British. I'm Irish. So hah!" He said laughing.

"Well the Speaker of the House is John Boehner. Write it down." I smiled.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"I don't get how you remember all of those things. I can barely remember my last name at times." Niall said laughing.

Class ended and he was walking me to the lunch line.

"I'm a girl. We're smarter." I giggled.

"Well I agree with you on that one. Intelligence is hot." He said smirking.

"Is it really?" I said holding back a laugh.

"Yeah. It's a turn on. Especially if she's a short, blue eyed brunette." He looked at me and smiled.

"Well who might that be?" I said playing along.

"You." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him with force.

It kind of scared me but I liked it at the same time. He pulled the hair away from the side of my face and leaned in. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he whispered.

"You're beautiful."

He then kissed me passionately, not caring who saw. We earned a few "aww's" and "eewws" from people but I was too caught up in the moment to even bother snapping back at them. His lips had me hypnotized. I wanted it to last longer but he pulled away and signaled me to get my food.

I turned around and stumbled a bit but luckily he caught me. This boy just made my knees weak! I didn't think it could actually happen!

After I got my food Niall walked me to my friends' table and said he'd walk me home later. I smiled and pecked him on the lips. When he left I focused my attention to my friends. They were smiling and moving their eyebrows up and down. I blushed and picked at my food.

"Stop staring. It's rude." I said to my friends. They just giggled.

"We saw that lip action over there Kenny!" They all yelled.

"Shut up." I said embarrassed.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Thanks for the lovely comments especially from @ItsMeAnha. Your comments made me laugh.

Keep reading loves!

Love ya!