Chapter 50

NIALL'S POV

Matty just got into his car after taking a tour through my place. In order to make the plan work quickly, I had to make sure he followed me to Harry's place. So I took it upon myself to pretend to drive back home. I ran inside and grabbed my empty overnight bag and stuffed a blanket in it to make it look full. I grabbed the notebook that Matty went through, slung the bag over my shoulder, and proceeded to make my way out.

His car was still parked on the curb down the street.

"It's showtime." I say smiling while putting my shades on.

I pull out of my driveway and drive down the street. I make a slow stop and only start driving once I see that he's pulling away from the curb.

"Yes, c'mon idiot. Drive faster."  I say scoffing.

I pull my phone out and call my princess.

"Hello?" she says. The anxiousness clear in her voice.

"Babe. Everything is going according to plan. He's hot on my trail right now."

"Ok. Good. Be careful Niall baby. He's crazy." she says worried to the max.

"I'll be fine baby. Get everything set up so we can finally get rid of this ass once and for all."

"Of course. The boys are helping me with the finishing touches."

"Perfect. I'm not too far from Harry's, so I'll see you in a few. I love you Kendra Kimball."

"I love you Niall Horan." she says as I hear the phone click on her end.

Did we just profess our love to each other? Kendra actually loves me? I never actually believed I'd hear those three words coming out of Kenny's lips! The feeling of it all just courses through me in a warm flush of heat. This is the most amazing feeling ever.

~~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

KENDRA'S POV

"Kenny? Did we just hear what I think we heard?" Zayn asks teasingly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say trying to change the topic of conversation.

"Oh you can't escape now love, SPILL." Harry said dragging me to sit in the living room with him and the boys.

"There's nothing to spill guys." I say laughing.

"Kendra Kimball. There will be absolutely to secrets from here on out! Now we clearly heard you say 'I Love You' to Niall over the phone."

I could feel them staring intently at me. They look dead serious but i couldn't hold in my laughter any more.

"Ok ok. You guys win." I say giggling.

"So?" Zayn asks.

"We said 'I love you' to each other, no big deal."

"NO BIG DEAL?!" Liam exclaims.

"Honey it's a huge deal! Niall has NEVER and i mean NEVER said that to any of his exes. even the one he dated for over a year." Harry says in excitement.

I look at them in awe. Niall has never said that to any other girl? I'm shocked.

"Guys, I..."

"You guys are so in love. I can see it in the way you smile when we say his name." Liam says smiling that big childish grin he has.

I could feel this overwhelming rush of heat swarming over me and boy it feels great. It's like being engulfed in a warm blanket but having it reach your heart. The immense love I have for Niall is now imminent. I can't possibly have felt this way for anyone else before.