Part 13

**** --Ava's POV--

I was just around the corner of my Calculus class with my book 'Insurgent' in hand. The test for Calculus was over -Fina-freaking-ly!- so we mostly just talked. She tried to show us something, but we mostly had nothing more to do. Tomorrow I have music, again but I doubt Niall's actually show up.

 I hope he does though.

I remember that feeling I got while I started singing. I couldn't concentrate fully since I was trying to figure it out, but I enjoyed singing in front of those people.  I felt this rush, and I felt so greedy, and self-centered but I didn't regret it. I wanted to sing, at the top of my lungs. I don't know why. Ever since then I want to go back to that room, and pick up that stupid microphone, and just shout every note possible. I felt horrific.

I went into class, and instantly I heard the comment of my loving teacher.

"Nice of you to show up, Ms. Granados!"

"I know right," I responded sarcastically, "I just wow you with my presence!"

 I went down the isle where my assigned seat stood empty.Everyone was either, on their phone, or iPod, or talking to other. I opened my book but I couldn't read.

"your going to need some tissues." I head someone call to me.

I turned towards the voice and there he was. The annoying, tan blue eyed boy "Excuse me?" I asked, "Damn your really persistent aren't you?"

"It may just be my best quality," he gushed.

"Or your most annoying!" I snapped. I wasn't in the mood to be bothered. I just wanted to read and ship with all my heart Tris, and Four. Will it kill people to just let me let me do that?

"All I'm saying, theres a lot of sad parts in that book. Get some tissues."

"I think, I'm fine. I know what I need, and it's not tissues. It's to be left the fuck alone!"  I snapped.

"No need to be angry!"

"My god, do you ever just shut up?"

"Fine, fine fine!"

I went back to reading, but of course for him 'fine' meant he's going to keep talking.

Shoot me now!

"On one condition though," He said. I snapped my book shut, he's never going to let me read is he?

"What?" I asked pretending to care.

"Go on a date with me." 

"What am I a prostitute?" I questioned. I was caught off guard, I was being rude so that he would leave me alone, not ask me the hell out!

"Very funny, no I'm serious. One date."

"Look," I really never rejected guys, but theres a first time for everything, "I'm not really interested, really. Also, I'm not exactly available." 

I had Niall.

"What that Irish git?" he snorted.

"Git? Git, I'm sorry but you don't take my words. Its not right. Also he isn't a git, you are, and thirdly what makes you think it's him?!" I snapped. Am I really that see through?

"Oh C'mon!" He said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "During that song in class last period, I saw how you looked at him. All the angry girls were silently killing you-"

"You mean how I silently kill you every time you talk?" I said. I needed to get out of this conversation pronto!

"Yes like that. They were all burning with envy. It's really funny! But don't get your hopes up. He's another super star, that won't go for any regular girl. He can have anyone, what makes you think faithfulness falls along with you? He would never go for one you girls. It's stupid, and pathetic how you girls fantasize about it! Its never going to happen!"