Snippet

Heres a couple short Snippet/Sneek peek at the first chapter of 'Finding Me' the sequel to Ava the world and Niall Horan. Ha, I had one long as title, and the other ones two words... Thats Ironic. ANYWAY Here ya'll go don't forget to Comment, and Vote! ALSO! 'Finding Me' will start being posted on Friday so keep a look out on that! :)

Here you go.

“Your back….?” He said.

I looked up and smiled, “Yeah… yeah I am.”

He took a seat beside me, and soon so did his four friends, “How come?” he asked.

“How come what?” I asked.

“Why did you come back?”

“Do you want me to go back?” I asked with a laugh.

“Never…”

****

“Not officially, no… but it will be.” I said with a daring smile.

I stood up and grabbed my bag; I stood at the door and decided to shout back at Niall something, “Hey Niall…?” He looked up at me shyly, and looked a bit worried at my boldness, “She seems nice.”

“I thought you didn’t like bags?” He countered.

“I changed…” I said with a small laugh. I gave him a short lived smile, and walked out.

        I don’t know why I said it. I wasn’t saying it just to please him, but rather because it was true. That’s why it hurt so much. Instead of finding a rebound, annoying bitch, he found a nice, pretty sweet girl. A girl he no doubt, probably loved. And I still can’t get over something that ended nearly a year ago.

Ava, why are you back in London?” I heard someone shout behind me. I didn’t bother turning around, knowing exactly what I’d see.

“How did I know?” I said with a smile to myself. I kept walking to the studio.

****

“It’s not a problem,” said Liam awkwardly, “Not at all.”

“Yup…” I said in monotone, and turned around to sit on my piano bench. I put my elbows on the keys and let my head fall into my hands, as the piano screeched with the agony I was feeling.

Not good!

The boys walked out awkwardly while murmuring, obviously about me and Niall, and I heard say something around the lines of “Amy isn’t going to be happy about this.”

Pretty long Snippets if you ask me! :) Anyway, have fun during your break, and I'll see you all on Friday! Also more sneek peeks! A couple of the outfits that Ava's going to wear will be on the external link, it's basically the Collection I set up, so check that out! Sometimes I wonder if you guys even look at that...Am I wasting my time with making those? Because if not, you guys can tell me I won't mind. :) I'm too happy today, I think it's the Christmas Effect....