Part 21

This is honestly my favorite chapter so far! I just find it so cute, and the Panic, and the crap that happens I just love it. Like I said favorite so far, ANYWAY! Don't forget to V&C love ya'll!

                                ****

“So, who wants to through the first hit?” asked Liam, “he should be back up here, any second…”

“I volunteer,” I said after everyone kept quiet.

“Okay, pick a fruit,” said Louis while pushing the basket towards me.

“I’ll take…” I picked out my favourite fruit “an orange.” I said while smiling.

“Here it comes…” I said while hearing the elevator coming up the wires.

The boys were getting giddy; I guess they never played like this before. I heard the ding, and waited… I wasn’t going to throw it so quickly.

“Any time now…” said Harry, “When are you going to-” then I flung the fruit to the wall while harry threw his knife and missed by about five inches, letting the knife fall to the ground.

“Point?” I asked toward Niall.

“Point,” he reassured me, “Your turn.”

“K,” I said nervously, Niall walked towards the floor choices and pressed number 4.

“Good luck…” he said, he just looked at me but that was enough. That was perfectly fine.

“Niall, I’m gonna play fruit ninja, not go off to war you know.”

“With the boys,” he said while looking at them, “it’s the same thing. They get competitive, well except for Liam and Louis, but it gets serious. Especially with Zayn and Harry. Harry’s still mad that he missed!”

“I never miss,” I said bluntly, “don’t tell the boys but, I am badass at darts…”

“Oh wow,” he said sarcastically, “We are so scared, she knows how to play darts!”

“Shut up,” I said while pushing him away, “I have to go unless you want to come up with me?”

“Thanks, but no thanks Elevator sex really isn’t my thing so…”

“Just go,” I said surprised at his comment.

“Fine, fine, just don’t kill people,” he said while backing out of the elevator door.

“No promises,” I said casually. Then the door closed.

I didn’t like cramped spaced. I was on my way to the fourth floor, when the elevator stopped.

“What the fuck!” I yelled at no one in particular. I was looking for that button you’re supposed to press, but all I found was that thing to talk to the lobby. I clicked it franticly, all I wanted was to get to a random floor, and go home. I don’t like crapped spaces. I was pressing each floor button scared.

I’m gonna die, I am so going to die!

                                        ****

I am terrified right now; I don’t know what to do. My breathing was starting to gain speed, and I so was my franticness.

“Help! Someone help me,” I started yelling, but I didn’t hear anything in return. I just went on my knees, but I refused to cry. I’ve been stuck in this elevator for fifteen minutes, and I could hear someone pounding on the door, but they won’t budge. I just need someone, anyone, to come and get me out.