Part 9

***** --Ava's POV--                                                                   

                                                                            *Two weeks later*

I've talked to Niall now, ten times in total, only twice in person though. I don't know why I'm keeping count. We've talked about everything. I told him how in three weeks, I was moving to London in three weeks, how he felt while he was on the X-factor, how I shouted at my parents. I even spoke to the boys once. It was very short though. They all only said 'Hi', and then I went back to talking to Niall. They all say Hello very lovely though. Tonight, he's coming to visit me.  other than that everything on schedule with moving to London.  I just haven't told anyone about my big move. A whole continent big.Summer Vacation is on friday. Niall goes back to his band on sunday. He said he's coming for a week. He just needs to get a hotel. So I offered him my basement. He said sure. And so my basement and Niall lived happily ever after. I've been talking to him almost daily. The longest we've gone without any contact was three days. Even within those three days I miss talking to him. It's just over the phone, but I'll take what I can get. Although I do wish that I could see his beautiful blue eyes again. I should probably keep you up to date, other than that there really isn't anything between us. I don't know if were friends -or 'mates' as he says it- or if we're something more. Just a bit though, I see the mates part loud and clear, but… I don't know the idea crawls into my mind once in a while. Okay fine, ten times in a while, but I know it's nearly impossible. No one knows about Niall. Not even Gabriella, but thats not surprising.She tells me her problems, I listen. But it's never the other way around. Even if it was she would never put much effort into helping me. She'd only say things like 'that sucks' or 'holy hell thats terrible' and then manage to spin the conversation back to her. I know she doesn't mean it but, it gets on my nerves sometimes. Ever time I tell her something that in my eyes is big, she makes sound as if it was nothing, and it takes the beauty out of it for me. I  don't want that to happen with Niall. He's to special in my eyes to have Gabriella make it seem as if it's nothing. She does it every time and I don't want that to happen this time. Niall's my pretty little secret. 

"Ms.Granados? " I looked up at her. She was showing us a video about another Algebra theorem that I have no intention of learning, while I was doodling on my note books the 1D logo, Oh yeah didn't I mention? I'm at school. " You should try actually looking up at the t.v.  unless you want to get caught, which I might add is a stupid request." It was my teacher, Mrs.Wisecough. I instantly closed my notebook as if to hide the boys from my classmates. They were my boys. She looked back at the others, some snickered and others ignored me, because they wanted to seem mature. Everything about anything related to Algebra was the death of me."I'm surrounded by gits." I muttered.

"Whats that?" I turned around, and it was  some guy who sat next to me in this class. I never talked to him though. I never noticed him either…. I swear I thought seating charts had ended when I was in eight grade. He had brown hair, and blue eyes. His tan skins was glowing with the sunlight flashing through the window. I do admit he was kind of attractive, but I prefer boys that have blue eyes, to be blond.

"What?" I said. I heard him but I didn't know what the was referring to. Did he want to know what something was, or did he want to know what I mumbled.

"Whats a ''Git?"

"Oh it's a british word. It means fool. Stupid person. Everyone around." I said.

"We're fools? Your the one pretending to be british!" He said. He looked insulted but he sounded amused.

"I'm not pretending shit!" I said. I am british. My fathers british, so it's in my blood.

"You don't have an accent, so how could you possibly be british?"

"And you don't seem like an idiot, but I guess we can all be surprised."

He was taken aback by my witty come back, but the bell rang and I couldn't care less. 

"Nice chat?" He asked.

I'm not going to lie he was annoying me a bit. However it was amusing me how he wouldn't shut up. You'd think he would be able to take a hint, "Not at all." I responded with a small smirk, and my nearly perfect british accent. I was watching more things that were british, I tried to imitate my dad, who I managed to accept now. My dad's been taking time off from work to help me prepare. I don't want to admit it but we've been bonding. He helped me pack my tiny basement room, he went grocery shopping with me. Although I'm leaving soon, we went to the mini mart to get some jars of pickles.I love me my pickles! Turns out I got that from my dad he loves pickles too. I got a lot from my dad. Well not physically. I look like my mother except for my eyes, I have my dads eyes. But personality wise, I'm practically my father. I asked him if he could catch me up on all things british. We watched Doctor who non stop, he actually let me watch Skins, I watched Sherlock, some british movies, we also watched Land Girls, The Diary of Anne Frank-The mini series not the movie, but we watched the movie too- and some other stuff, from when he was a growing up there. I pretended to be bored when he brought his childhood into it, but I admit it was fun. I wouldn't sit in the same couch as him him though. I sat in the singles he sat in the love-seat. I would try not to laugh at his t.v. but I couldn't stop at one point so I stopped caring. I don't want to get attached to my dad, but I can see how he wants to spend sometime before I leave, but I don't want to be disappointed when I leave.

Thank god that was my last class. I went back to my locker and got my jumper-see! British language entering my system- . I can't wait to just go home. I can't wait to go home so that I could see Niall at seven. Thats when he said his flight gets here. Seven…. I knew I liked that number. I collected my stuff, for about two weeks or so we haven't done anything except finals and I was sick of it. Good thing was we had no homework. I took my book out and started reading, while I walked towards the exit right next to the office. I was smiling down at my book, 'Insurgent' I had just gotten it yesterday at Target,  when I bumped into a tall blond boy with mesmerizing blue eyes. Niall.

I instantly smiled, and hugged him. I hadn't seen his face since three weeks ago. Now I'm going to spend an entire week with him, and then for the other too weeks he's going to visit him family in Mullingar. I wasn't going to lie I was excited.He hugged me back, and I was smiling. I don't think anyone recognized him yet, but I looked like a midget next to him. I was 5'2 and he was like 5'11. I felt like a kindergardener. People where starting to stare at him.Asking if what they suspected was true or not. I ignored them, but it might get out of hand. I didn't know what this meant for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, "Don't you have to go to some interview and then get on your flight here?" I asked

"Nah, they cut the story. Apparently some kid fell down a Well so they just had to cover it." He responded. He was smiling. I didn't know if he was happy to see me or I was hoping he would be. I looked like a mess. I was wearing flip flops -which is  making no contribution to my height-, a jumper with nothing but a red 'Yo Harry You a Wizard' T I bought from 'PAINT' thanks to Youtube, and my Harry Potter lifestyle -It's not an obsession- and Yoga pants. This lovely outfit was inspired by this beautiful person called 'Finals'. We've been dating for the past week, but he's been cheating on me with the entire school. But I just can't break up with him!

"So pushing my cousin down that well, was a good idea after all!" I said. He obviously knew I was kidding, and I loved how he just played along.

"Great thing at that too love! We should use pushing children down wells as a game plan more often!"

"Right!" I noticed a girl shriek, and I looked at him scared. I had an idea of what cam next, I didn't know if it was a flash that went of or my brain."Either that a fangirl or a really gay guy!" I said

"Fangirl, Louis went to see Eleanor!" I didn't have time to laugh, -even though I was laughing non stop on our way home- He grabbed my hand and we left the building. But I think I saw a couple of flashes go out before we left.

A/N: Not going to lie this part bored me a bit, but I needed it too tie a few loose strings. I swear things will be happening soon! Just be patient grasshopers. :) Rate,Read,Vote,Comment! Avote for The Divergent series!