Part 15

****

"Where are we going?" Niall asked. For the fifteenth times I might add.

"I told you already, for food." I said.

He was still holding my hand, but I haven't seen any paparazzi. I've been texting Gabriella, she knows i ditched today,  and she's tracking Niall on twitter, looking out for photos.

This way we both know where they are. It still hasn't seized to amaze me how they get those things online so quickly. So far there haven't been much only about three, and each one where we never even noticed. Well except one, one time Niall stared directly at the camera. He looked a bit pissed off. Gabriella texted me pictures, that way we avoid that rout. We've taken around five different routs so far, and the place was only suppose to be ten blocks away.

My phone buzzed, and I could feel Niall tense up. He hated seeing me getting hate, he's more focused on my hate, then me!

I looked down on to the screen, crap I locked it again.

I typed in my password, but got wrong like fifty times! Of course this made Niall laugh, and I just playfully slapped Nialls' arm, but he just laughed harder!

"It's not funny," I wined, "Unlock this for me, my finger keep having spasm!" I joked!

When he finished fumbling with my phone, I checked my messages.

Gabs: I think the paparazzi's gone, there hasn't been a picture in like a hour! Yay! I still say you should of told me!

Me: Shut up! Thank hoe!

Gabs: No prob. bitch!

My best friend everyone!

"She says the paps are gone!" I said while smiling. Finally, I can go eat, and go directly there, "Not a photo in like sight!"

"Finally!" he shouted. I just laughed any he took my hand and squeezed it. I smiled directly at him and before I knew it he flipped me onto his back, Like Shrek mode. Except I'm not a princess, and he compares nothing to Shrek…. More like Prince Charming, except he wasn't a giant ass, jerk, or creeper… Thats the paparazzi.

I never thought they were that bad, I figured they were more 'Hey picture' not 'Hey, move i need a picture of Niall' or 'I'm gonna go hide behind that tree, while you have no absolute idea!' or even 'I'm going to randomly run in front of you' kind of thing. It's creepy, annoying, and I've never seen Niall this mad!

Paparazzi is horrible! Whenever they were around I couldn't hold Nialls hand, kiss him, or even touch him in anyway. We tried to act just like friends but do you know how hard that is?!

Niall put me down, and i just held his hand again. This time, I wasn't going to let go.

"So where are we going now?" Niall asked. Instead of a simple ten minute walk like normal timing, we've been out for two hours. It was horrible.

"Tacos!" I said in sing song voice, I loved tacos, "But real taco's not that Taco Bell shit!"

Niall just laughed and we kept walking, we were walking in a peaceful silence, no distraction no worries. We were just walking. We were about two minutes away when my phone buzzed again,

Gabs: 1/2 Correction one more photo, it says five minutes ago, it was from the left side (I know because whenever you laugh, you get this small dimple right above your chin, its weird you should get that checked out btw) I know Niall doesn't want you to get hate and stuff, but denying isn't stopping them. Not at all! Do you know how many girl have asked me if you two were dating! Like fifteen in just first period!

Gabs: 2/2And Sam asked if you could hook her up with Harry, I said no because he was mine, even though I'm into Louis, but Harry's to sweet for that slut, anyway point is people are noticing! And the pictures be young adorable. You look so tiny next to him there. I've never seen you so happy:) Luck! And we still need to talk about London! You should have told me bitch!

Me: Gabs… YOUR RANTING AGAIN! Anyway just shut up and show me the picture already!

Gabs:Whatever, bitch. Fine whatever, btw you and Niall look beyond cute together!

Attached was the picture. I do admit we looked cute, Niall was smiling while I was being carried on his shoulders laughing. We both looked without a clue of when the picture was taken.

I didn't even bother to say anything, I just sighed and let go of his hand. He looked at me strangely, ad I just showed him the screen on my phone. It was opened up to the picture of him carrying me.

Niall sighed, "Lets just go back, I could make food, it's been over an hour!"

"No!" I said, "I've starving damn it and it's only like two minutes away! I'm going to eat admit, I need to grow!" I mumbled the last part to myself but he heard me. He laughed at my comment.

"You do realize your not going to grow anymore right?" He teased.

"Shut up, a girl could hope!"

"Who cares. You're tiny, it's cute." I smiled at him, and he did too. 

He leaned down to kiss me but i stopped him, "What about-"

"I don't care, everyone already knows anyway," He smiled while saying this. I smiled back and went on my tippy toes.

He held my hand while we kept walking, he kept teasing me, so I started to speak to him in my impression of an irish accent, he just kept laughing at me, probably because I suck at impersonations!

"God, thats a terrible impression!" He said, while laughing.

"You're just jelouse because you can't master the accent yet," I teased while flipping my hair in a joking conceded act.

"Oh yeah," He said sarcastically, "That why." He stifled a laugh, and I just rolled my eyes.

I turned the corner leading him to the awesome cart that sold all my junk food.

"Were here!" I said in a singsong voice, but there wasn't anything there, "….What day is it today?" I asked.

"Wednesday… why?" He said, while starring forward. Wednesday! How could I forget today was Margarita's birthday, she wasn't going to be here!

"Ugh," I said, "Today's her birthday she said that last week! She wasn't going to sell today. I'm sorry, we walked for nothing."

"It's fine," he said nonchalantly. "I'll just cook something in the basement."

"You the best you know that?"

"… Yeah, actually I do," He joked.

"Hahaha!" I teased.

I turned around to walk back, but when we turned the corner, there was nothing but a mob of girl running our way holding notebooks, and poster.

"What time is it?" I asked scared, I've never seem so many screaming girls.

"Three…"

"Schools out!" I said, we turned around to run, but there was nowhere to go.

"Where do we go?" Asked niall, I'm the one who knows where everything else, but right now I'm panicking.

My phone buzzed, and I knew my best friend had a game plan.

Gabs: I over heard a group of girls saying how they were planning to find Niall! They know where you guys are, the last photo of you guys said the street sign in the back ground! Go to the Alley on 55th, I'll pick you up there, then i'll take you to my place! HURRY! 

Me: COMING!

"Follow me!" I said while taking his hand and leading him towards the Alley, this was going to be an eventful day.

My phone buzzed again. Another text from Gabriella.

Gabs:WELL RUN BITCH RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOUR TINY LEGS CAN GO!

Leave it to her to find this the time to call me short. I wanted to laugh, but I was to focused on not getting killed by a swarm of fan girls.