Part 16

We were running  and turning corners, every time we were close to 55th street, a new swarm would appear out of nowhere.

We were about ten minutes away from the alley, and I knew some short cuts. We were hiding in an alley behind a dumpster, I could still hear the screams, but I don't know if it was real or, the ringing in my ear…. I think it's the ringing though. We were both ringing heavily, and no matter what i tried, I could catch my breath.

"I think," Said Niall between gaps, "there gone…"

I have no idea why, I think I'm in shock or something, but I started to laugh.

He looked at me weirdly, and took hold my hand, I checked my phone five new texts, and only one from Gabriella, the rest from 'friends'. But there not my friends, they want to be Niall's friend. Figures.

Gabs: New pic, you two running, He looks cute holding your hand ANYWAY, I'm going to the 50th alley, you know the one were we blew up that dumpster in sophomore year? See ya there!

Rosie: Hey, can we hang out? I was thinking today at around five thirty-six! I'll go over to your house don't worry!

Ugh, bitch just wants info,

Rosa: HEY GURL! We haven't talked in like FOREVER! I miss going over to your house from Freshman year, remember? I was wondering when we could do that again? Tonight maybe? Hang out in your basement like old times, and play with nerf guns.

You're never too old for nerf guns. Never.

But of course she would only talk to me now. Freshman year, she was a really good friend, turns out she wanted to be an even better friend with my best guy friend, Evan. When they finally started dating, she ditched me and started bitching about me toEvan, and then he ditched me too. Now he's one of those annoying hipsters, and Rosa's his Hipster queen. They're an annoying couple, if you even try to talk to one or the other, they will try to hurt you. And they fight, all the time, bringing everyone into their relationship. Rosa thought Evan was cheating on her. With our math teacher. It's a he! Evans a lot of things, but he isn't gay. Rosa's always the type to move on f something better comes along. And I guess Niall, is that something better on her to do list. Bitch won't even come close.

Abagail: Can I copy your Geometry notes? I lost all of mine, And I need to study over the summer for next years math class! PLEASE?

Oh Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby. She's this Freshman I met in the library. She's really sweet and mature for her age, most of her friends are older than her -me being one of them- and she's highly devoted to school! She gets mostly AP classes, except anything to do with number. But she tries like crazy! It's super cute, she has this tiny exterior but she's is beyond smart! I swear she's going to Harvard. She's so smart, and she's really funny, and she will do anything for an A! Well not anything, Abby's gorgeous and rather model like, she has perfect everything, so when Mr.G the old freshman English teacher tried to move on her, she reported him. She's sweet and she has morals. It's fantastic. She's just innocent.

My last text was from my sister Allie.

Allie: YOUR DATING NIALL HORAN!

That one I answered.

Me: What are you talking about?!

I played dumb.

Allie: Don't fuck with me be Ava, theres a picture of you two kissing, another of him carrying you, and another of you two holding hands. What the fuck is going on!?

Me: It's not what it looks like!

Allie: So others pick baseball, or knitting as a hobby, you picked kissing british boy bands? Huh, I figured you were more of a knitting type of person.