36

***

“Aw how sweet,” I heard a voice say, “Now get up,” he shouted.

“Go away,” I mumbled and threw a pillow at whoever it was.

“Ooh, feisty,” I heard a giggle and opened my eyes.

“Harry, I love you, but get the fuck out…”

“Language-”

“-Can go to hell!” I complained, “What are you even doing here, aren’t you supposed to be like… at the other side of the Pacific Ocean or something?”

“Close…” he said slowly, well slower, “The Atlantic…wow your stupid when you’re tired.”

“And you’re annoying when you’re awake.”

“Now that is love,” he said sarcastically, “Now get up, Niall’s waiting in the kitchen, Minka sent me to fetch you guys. The interview with Alan got moved up a day, he has to go out of the country so it’s now or never. The flight leaves in two hours.”

“And why in the world couldn’t Minka come herself?” I said bored with his existence.

“She wanted to spend a little more time with some people; she said Abbey, and Marisabel?”

“They’re her little girls, one of them who by the way, is madly in love with you!” I laughed, “I’m dumbstruck on the why though…” I stood up, “Now shoo I have to change.”

I quickly kicked him out, and fell back into my pillow. Alan Carr can suck it; I have lost sleep to catch up on.

                                        ***

“Slowdown will you!?” I complained to Harry who keeps speed walking to the gates, I just wanted to sleep!

“Oh you see I would, but someone decided to sleep for an extra thirty minutes! Is it worth it now sleeping beauty?” he complained.

As you could notice, we were late.

“Honestly? Yes, every last second of those thirty minutes.”

“Oh shut up,” he complained.

Niall and I were rushing to keep up with him, but it was no use. I didn’t even get to say goodbye to Allison; she was at class so I left a letter.

                                        ***

“Get her changed now!” I heard someone shout referring to me.

I was bored beyond compare on my make-up table stand. They said they wanted to take a new approach on my face, something out of the ‘neutral’ display. Turns out that just means giving me purple lips as if I was stuck in Antarctica and drank cold water for six hours straight. I said ‘sure’ obviously not knowing what they meant.

“Fifteen minutes!” I heard someone call behind me.

“Are you guys almost done?” I heard Niall ask my make-up team. They were all done, except Zayn; they were trying to get his quiff perfectly.

“It’s not that simple darling,” Jenna, one of the many artists working, told him, “She’s a girl; we have to do more with her.”

“Why, she looks beautiful without all that make up,” Niall answered.

 I instantly blushed while Jenna and the others cooed.

“Now that!” exclaimed Janine, “that crimson color you just turned, is perfect! Do we have a pallet with that color?” she asked in general.