Part 23: You know I love you right?

*** Ava’s POV

        “Hey,” I said walking back inside the boys’ studio.

After the event with Simon and the whole signed thing, I didn’t really know what to do. I processed the fact that I had just gotten signed, and how I’m going to have an Album! And the boys didn’t get me signed. I’m proud. They have a major part of this though, if it wasn’t for the invite to come, I would never have gotten signed, and I would hate that.

“Hey where were you?!” Called Niall, “I was starting to get worried about you.”

“I’m fine; I just couldn’t find the bathroom. I got kind of lost… I saw Simon,” I blurted out while taking a seat next to Niall.

“Was he rude to you? We swear he’s really nice you just have to get to know him, and he’s very protective of this-”

“No… He signed me…” I whispered that last part to myself but Niall has super ears and can hear anything.

“He did what?!” shouted Niall while jumping out of his seat, and swinging me in circles, I couldn’t help but laugh. I was happy, “But how?”

“Wait he signed you?!” asked Louis excitedly, “the plans back on boys!”

“Yeah he did,” I said while smiling.

“How did he hear you sing though?” asked Liam while grinning.

“I was looking for the bathroom,” I said excitedly, “I was going into random rooms, I couldn’t find the bathroom, and you guys need a sign by the way and arrows… anyway!” I always get off track somehow, “I went into this room, and there was this pretty shiny purple piano, and I have this bad habit for following things that are shiny, so I started playing and I started singing about bathrooms, and having to pee, and he heard me, he thought I was already signed, I told him I wasn’t so he said, and I quote, “We’ll have to fix that,” and he said to meet him tomorrow here at noon…”

Niall just kissed my cheek, “That’s my girl.”

“We need to celebrate!” said Harry excitedly.

“Do we Harry, or do you just want to get drunk?” sighed Liam.

“Both!” he said, excitedly none the less, “but today is a very big day! We need to do something special!”

“Guys no,” I said stepping in, “can’t we just go to something simple, like Nandos?”

“How about,” said Zayn, “we go out to a fancy dinner tomorrow night, so that we can make reservations or something?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Fine,” sighed Harry, “can we still get drunk?”

“Semi,” answered Liam calmly, I knew Niall was trying to hide it, but he was excited to get drunk.

If I only I drank. I don’t drink; I’m not used to it at all.

                                        ****

“Why am I getting dressed up though?” I wined again. I needed to know things; it’s how I worked.

After we left the studio we were going to hang out and make plans for tomorrow; that’s it.

And now Niall is here telling me to get dressed all fancy about it, because were going out, but he refuses to tell me where.

“Because you just are,” he answered again.

I walked out of the bathroom in my flat dressed and ready.

I was wearing a khaki dressed, and wearing red make up, with bright blue shoes. I waved my hair and it looked so much shorter than it actually is; I think I might just cut it to that length I like how it looks.

“You, darling,” said Niall staring at me, “look stunning.”

“Shut up,” I said rolling my eyes, “you look sharp,” while taking a peek at his blazer, “where are we going?”

“Not telling you, not sorry,” he said while grabbing his keys from the coffee table, “lets go.”

                                                ****

“So… where are we going?” I asked Niall for what seemed to be the fiftieth time.

And he answered the same as before, “I already told you, I can’t.”

This went on for about another ten minutes.

“We’re here,” said Niall.

“Finally,” I sigh, “So where are we?”

“You’ll see!” He says. He’s getting annoyed with me so I stop. I find this funny though.

We were at some fancy hotel, “Niall, I’m not sleeping with you tonight!” I sigh. I’m joking of course.

“Shut up and c’mon!” he says while laughing. I take his hand in and once we’re inside the lobby there are paparazzi everywhere! Niall just takes my hand and leads me to the elevators.

I’m just glad that none of them followed us inside, I don’t do cramped spaces.

I heard the ding, and it ended on level ‘B’ I have no idea what that means.

When I walked out of the elevator with Niall we were greeting by a gorgeous tall blond who was talking with Zayn. None other than the Demi Lovato. She was gorgeous and I felt like a midget next to her even with my six inch heels. I felt hideous next to her. She was beautiful, and I was me… I usually rate my face a 6… right now… I’m a negative infinity. While the beautiful Demi Lovato –from a scale of 1-10- was a complete 100!

“Hey!” She said sweetly while swinging her wine glass around. She was beautiful her smile was as bright as the sun, “Congrats on your deal! You really did get lucky in meeting this handsome fella! ... What’s wrong?” I must have been staring.

I needed to play it cool, what was she doing in London anyway? “Oh nothing, I’m just glad to finally hear another American accent!” we both laughed, although mine was a bit fake, “So what’s going on?” I asked, hopefully she can spill the beans.

“So you don’t know?” She smiled at Niall and then looked back down at me -literally- “Just… congrats.” She smiled and turned back to her conversation with Zayn.

Niall opened the big doors behind Demi and Zayn. Behind those wide tall doors, stood nearly five hundred people and smiling and chattering, “Welcome to your congrats party!” smiled Niall.

I just smiled back at him; he pulled all this together in less than 24 hours, “You know I love you right?”

“I know.”

“I love you,” I sighed, I leaned in and kissed him. I loved him. I’ve never said it before out loud, but I meant all three of those words. I loved Niall Horan. He walked me over to the boys –all except Zayn of course- they of course were with the girls, Eleanor and Danielle and a surprising twist.