Chapter 15: Fück!

Wyatt's POV

"Throw him in the cells, Wyatt. You're scaring me and everyone that's aware of what's going on. Please, Wyatt. This is not necessarily. You can question him, or I will do it tomorrow. I understand she's a small girl, but ending his life is not the right answer. People will do the most horrendous things, but people also change. Wyatt, ending his life will do absolutely nothing but rid this world of another human being. We're all humans/wolfs, we will all make mistakes. I will make sure he understands his mistakes. Go get washed up, and we will talk about this. Christopher will help me get him in the cells and I will question him. Go."

My mate speaks with so much pride and authority. It makes me and my wolf swell up with pride that we have her as our mate. Her voice held so much power when she spoke.

"That's our beautiful mate." My wolf does some sort of a wolfy grin. I nod responding with a smile on my face.

I walk to our room and go jump in the shower, washing the blood off of me. Once I'm done in the shower, I get out and put boxers, black joggers, and a grey t-shirt on, with black Nike socks. I don't worry about my hair, I immediately go downstairs in the kitchen, to find my mate, Christopher, his mate, my delta, and his mate all gather around the table, but my mate had the little girl in her arms rocking her gently. She was asleep. These actions cause me to have a huge grin on my face. I can't wait till she's holding our pups. My wolf nods agreeing with me.

"Baby girl?" I smiled walking over to her. She looks up at me tiredly with a small smile of her own.

I grab the child and go put her in a guest room bed, smiling lightly, and walking back downstairs. Immediately wrapping my beautiful Luna in my arms. She yawns, falling asleep quickly. Poor thing. She nuzzles her head in my chest, as soon as she does, Jade gasp.

"What's on her cheek?" Jade asks softly trying not to wake her up. I look down to see a bruise. I growl softly. Apparently, I didn't growl quietly enough because of my mate's eyes opening, she looks at me and smiles slightly. 

"Where'd the bruise come from baby?" She flinches as soon as I ask her that question. She hides her face from me. 

"Baby?" I question softly walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. I grab her chin softly making her look at me. 

"Devin," she whispers quietly. I look at her questioning her, I don't have a Devin in my pack. Must be apart of her past. If I'm not mistaken, Devin was the Alphas son. 

"It was a dream, I woke up with it on my cheek," she mumbles and hides her face in my neck.