Chapter 10: New Alpha

That's Logan ^

Logan's POV

It's been 4 months since my best friend left. This pack has been horrible to her. I stuck up for her as much as I could. Half the time she wouldn't tell me what happen. She always came to my room after midnight. Crying, shaking. She always had bruising all over her body, broken bones.

She ran because they hurt her and she no longer wanted to be apart of this pack, which I understand where she was coming from.

It was utter bullshit. She didn't deserve whatever this pack did to her. The Alpha's son was one of the worst ones. He sexually, physically, and mentally abused her.

"Hey Logan, wanna go play football?" I hear a voice behind me. My face contorts to a face of utter hatred. I turn around a growl, loudly. I'm a beta, a strong one at that.

"I'm good, thanks." I respond sarcastically, walking away from him. I don't want to be anywhere near him, I don't want to hear his voice, I absolutely hate him.

"I'm your alpha." He responds.

"Yeah, well I was her fucking best friend. You abused her, I was the only person she trusted, I was the only fucking person she would talked to, but you see what happened. If I was her, I would've left too. So you know what Devin, go to hell. You're a prick, just like your daddy. Learn how to be a respectful person, you wonder why this pack don't fucking respect you, you get what you give. I don't have a fucking ounce of fucking respect for you. Until you learn how to fucking respect someone, don't fucking talk to me. I will still do my job, but do not fucking speak a damn word to me." I growl angrily.

He's standing there she'll shocked that someone actually stood up to him. He's been a fucking prick since his father died two months ago. But nobody really cared. After she left, everybody turn their backs on the entire Alphas family. People got somewhat happy, that his son would become the Alpha, but he abused and still abuses his power.

He's angry, his vain in his forehead is popping out. He's mad, but his wolf is contacting mine. His wolf isn't very happy with him, that's why he hasn't shifted at all, his wolf hasn't allowed him too.

"Are you challenging me?" He questions shocked.

"Challenging what exactly? Its pretty damn obvious you have no trace of your fucking wolf. So what the fuck am I suppose to challenge? Because as far as I know, ever since Braylen left your wolf hasn't said one word to you. So, yeah. If you want to take that as a challenge, then yes I challenge you Alpha." I spit the word Alpha with utter hatred.

I noticed everyone gathering around us in a big circle, staring at me with an ounce of hope, some hatred, but others chanting my name. I nod smiling slightly.

"Fight till who surrenders first." Devin mutters putting his fist up.

In one quick move I have him pinned to the ground with my forearm around his throat squeezing somewhat slightly.

In that moment I feel power radiating off me. He gave up, he didn't want to do it anymore. I could feel his feelings. He knew he hurt her. We were best friends when we were younger, we were three peas in a pod. He ruined that after her parents were murdered by rouges.

"Alpha." Everyone around us bows there heads and summits.

"Its Logan, were family." I give a small smile to everyone.