Chapter 14: Cell 25

I'm going to apologize for not being consistent with my updates, I'm trying to write as fast as I can go. I'm continually getting writers block, and it's annoying the piss out of me. Anyways, I have chosen days I will try to update. I'll try to update twice a week. Tuesday and Saturdays. But thank y'all so much for everything y'all are doing. I appreciate it so much. ❤️

And if y'all have any ideas of how I can make my book better, slower, or anything. PLEASE, PLEASE let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Braylen's POV

SMACK. My head turns to the side, could've sworn he broke my jaw. Cause all you heard was a crack. Fuck. Now my fucking jaw hurts. This son of a bitch. I turn my head around and glare at the culprit. Only to find him looking at me triumph, like the sound of his damage.

I take a deep breath and glare at him with every once of hatred in me. "You stupid son of a fucking bitch!" I shout hastily, but only hurting my jaw more. I grind my teeth, not caring about the pain anymore. I see nothing but fucking red. He looks at me quite shock I said something, and I really never ever do.

"I hate you and every fucking thing you stand for. I hate your family, I hate this whole damn pack. You and this fucking pack needs to go burn in fucking hell. Go die Devin." I scream shaking. I take my small fist and pull it back, and land a big punch, knocking his jaw out of place and breaking his nose. Stupid fucker deserved it.

I wake up in dead cold sweat and look over at the clock 3:45am. I sigh quietly and get up walking into the bathroom, turning on the lights I flinch. Noticing I have a bruise forming on my cheek. Maybe the dream was a little too real? What the hell? So many questions are swimming around, I don't know. I put my hair in messy bun, and walk downstairs quietly and grab a glass and pour orange juice, then sitting at the bar.

"Luna." I hear a soft whisper to my left. I turn my head around and see a girl, maybe about 8. She has waist length brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, she has a little weight in her, but it just makes her have some curves. She so pretty.

I smile slightly. "Good Morning." She blushes and walks into the kitchen and grabs a water, and walks over and sits next to me.

She turns her head to me and I notice a bruise on cheek. I gasp slightly, I lift my hand up and graze the bruise, she flinches and looks at me.

"Hey what's wrong? Who did this to you?" I ask slightly pissed. She looks away from me and looks down at her lap. She balls her hands up and starts shaking.

"Hey, hey. Sweetie you can talk to me. What's wrong, please tell me who did this to you." She looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Do you want me to get Wyatt?" I ask softly. She looks terrified. I mind-link Wyatt, In less then a second I can here him running down the stairs almost falling, I giggle slightly.

"What's wrong?" He growls slightly, looking at me. I shake my head and look down at the girl in my arms.

"Lacey, honey what's wrong?" He walks over to me and wraps the fragile girl in his arms. She hides her face in his chest. I smile.

"He..he hurt me." I'm assuming Wyatt knew who she was talking about, he puts her down, and growls loudly. The child whimpers and I pick her up, wrapping her in my warm embrace.

"Wyatt." I grab his arm and he calms down slightly. He looks at me, his eyes are solid black.

"Gram." He growls and stalks upstairs. I see people coming downstairs looking terrified.

I shake my head calmly and I start hearing things breaking and screaming going on.
"Jade." I ask quietly. She walks over to me wrapping the small child in her arms, I run upstairs following the noise. I gasp when I walk in the room.

Blood everywhere, Wyatt bares his teeth at a guy. "Wyatt!" I walk over to him and lay my hand on his forearm, he calms down instantly.

"Throw him in the cells Wyatt. You're scaring me and everyone that's aware of what's going on. Please Wyatt. This is not necessarily. You can question him, or I will do it tomorrow. I understand she's a small girl, but ending his life is not the right answer. People will do the most horrendous things, but people also change. Wyatt, ending his life will do absolutely nothing but rid this world of another human being. We're all humans/wolfs, we will all make mistakes. I will make sure he understands his mistakes. Go get washed up, and we will talk about this. Christopher will help me get him in the cells and I will question him. Go." I mind link Christopher, he comes running up the stairs.

"Luna." He nods to me. I smile slightly at him, helping the now bloodied guy up, he's got a huge gash on his face.

"Cell 25. Get the doctor down there please." He nods and takes the guy away. I sigh looking at the mess. I start picking up the glass.