Chapter 02: Mate

A/n...the picture up there is Wyatt You'll find out who he is later on in this chapter.. ;)

Braylen's POV

My ears perk up at the sound of leaves crunching. My eyes wide open and looking around for danger. I look to my left and see 4 wolves step out, they growl at me, my wolf growls back as a challenge.

'Dakota don't, how to I change back to my human self?' I ask her, knowing she wants a fight.

'You're not any fun Braylen, but just think of your brown hair, brown eyes, your body.' She growls while giving a wolfy smile.

I laugh out loud and change into my human form, looking down I notice all I have on is Logan's t-shirt he gave me one night I say crying for hours. I shiver in disgust thinking about that pack. I growl a little, completely pissed off.

"What's your business on my land rogue?" I hear someone ask. That voice, that voice made me stop dead in my tracks, it sent chills down my back. The voice was husky, and deep. I moan at the thought.

I turn my head at look at where the voice came from, Holy fuck this guy was hot. He had tattoos crawling up his arm, and he had a ball cap on, a nice chiseled chest, an 8 pack, his jeans riding low. My wolf howls happily. She mutters 'mate.'

"What the living duck fucks?" I ask aloud. I hear a deep laugh. It sent chills down my back. I shiver and confusion shows all over my face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I was on claimed  lands. My wolf really didn't pay attention to where she was running." I explain and shrug my shoulders, not really caring.

"Well, little mate. What's your name? What were you running from? Why is there bruises all over your legs? Are you okay?" He kinda growls at the last two question when he asks.

I shake my head, only to hear him growl louder. I whimper, when I head loud noises they scare me. I drop to the ground filling frightened and dizzy. My head spins, I feel as if I wanted to hurl. This is too much.

"My name is Braylen, I'm running from my old pack. I was abused. No I'm not okay, do I look okay?" I smart off sassily, ignoring the sick feeling. I get back up and stand up, only to see him walking closer to me, the other 3 wolves growl lowly, and walk behind the trees and shift.

Three hot guys come out from behind the trees, my mouth drops.

"Is your pack filled of hot guys?" I smart of knowing it will make him mad. He growls and walks over to me and nuzzles his face in my neck to calm his wolf.

I laugh, to lighten the air around us. I push my self away from him to distant myself. He growls and pulls me to his chest.

"Mine." He growls lowly. My wolf yelps happily when he says that.

He trails kisses on my neck, sucking on the spot where I will bare his mark. I shiver and moan slightly.