Chapter 01: Running Away

Small a/n...the girl up there is Braylen..and two this is my first time writing a book on Wattpad, if it's horrible, please tell me. Tell me how I can fix it, how to make it better, tell me anything. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Braylen's POV

I don't understand what I do, that makes everyone hurt me. I curl in a ball in the corner, and burry my head in my knees. I whimper, as pain shoots up my back. I can't do this anymore, I just can't. My body is giving up on me, and I'm not healthy. I don't eat, I barley get anything to drink. I'm the pack slave, they beat me an hurt me. Everyday, I show my face they hit me.

'We'll get through this darling.' a voice whispers.

I jump and snap my head up so fast looking around the room.

"Who said that?" I whisper hoarsely. My throat hurts, I've been screaming and crying all night. It's around 2:00 in the morning, I don't start cooking breakfast until 4. I stay curled up in a ball forgetting about the voice I heard. I hear that voice often. I know its a feminine voice, I hear it when I'm upset.

Let me introduce my self, not like it would really matter, nobody would care. But, my name is Braylen Reed, I'm 17, I have brown hair, brown eyes, I'm 5'3, and I'm an omega of the "Darkstone Pack." The Alpha and luna hate me, ever since my parents got attack by rouges, they've hated me.

I look over at my tiny alarm clock, Oh Shit! I thought, I get up and scurry downstairs and start pulling the eggs, bacon, bread, and fruits. I start cooking, scrambled eggs, while putting the bacon in the oven, carefully trying no to burn them. It takes me roughly 45 minutes to cook breakfast, and the table set. I hear movement around upstairs. Here comes the beating, I prepare myself for the beating thats going to come.

"Happy Birthday B." Someone whispers behind me. I let out a squeak and turn around, only to see the beta's son Logan. He gives me a small smile, I return the small smile and mutter a quiet 'thank you.' You see Logan is the only one that ever cared for me, he helps me, and cleans me up after the beatings I get from the pack.

I hear footsteps, I go into the kitchen, only to see the Alpha and Luna.

"Alpha, Luna." I whisper and bow my head. The Alpha nods acknowledging me. The luna just gives me a pity smile. I give them a bright smile. The Luna looks at me like I've grown 3 heads.

"I'm leaving, I no longer want to be apart of this pack. I'm finally 18. I can make choices for myself. I don't understand why this pack as abused me ever since my mother and father passed. Ya'll had no right to abuse a fucking child. I will become rogue, and I will make it on my own, without your help. I hope you all rot in hell, with satan. Except for Logan. I wish you the best, and I hope you find your mate. She'll love you." The pack looks at me shocked. I gasp quietly, that wasn't me.

'No, darling it was me, your wolf deary.' My eyes bug out.

'Was that always you talking to me?' I ask her.

'Yes, sweetheart. My name is Dakota. It means Brave and unbeatable warrior.' she sends me a smile, I smile back at her. I check back into reality when I feel a slap across my face.

"Son of a bitch." I mutter and hold my cheek, I look up and look at the culprit. Only to find the Alpha smirking at me. I glare at him, I bite my lip thinking where did all the confidence come from.

'You're welcome.' My wolf laughs and winks.

I grin and take my small fist and bunch it up
and swing so fast at his face to where is flys to the side and you hear a crack. Oops. I giggle.

The Alpha growls, furious with me. All I can do is laugh. I turn on my toes and walk out like a boss. Although that's not how I'm feeling. My body hurts. I glance at Logan and give him a small smile.

"Thank you." I give him a small hug and run out the back door shifting into my wolf. She yelps happily. Running and dodges trees, and limbs and holes.

She gets tired and she starts walking, she comes on to this beautiful stream. She gets a drink, and walks over to the tree and plops down.

'Hey Dakota?' I ask.

She yelps happily and responds 'yes?'

'What color is my fur?' I ask thoughtfully and stare at the stream.

'You're wolf form is a very beautiful grey, with a few patches of white, like around the snout, ears, paws and tail, and stomach.' She shakes her big wolf head, and closes her eyes and falls asleep.