Chapter 08: Luna Cermony

Wyatt's POV

I feel bad for lying to her, but it needed to be done. I'm setting up a ceremony for her to fully become the Luna. It's an exciting part for the pack, and her.

I'm glad I found my Luna, my mate, my soul, my other person. She's beyond beautiful.

Christopher and I walk over and ask Dave how everything is going.

He grins. "Great! Excited to meet the new Luna." He smiles.

I smile back, and lay my hand on his shoulder and squeeze slightly, letting him know I appreciate it.

"Christopher, I'll be back I'm going to go find her." He nods at me letting me know he heard me.

I walk to the pack house and go on a search for my missing luna. I notice everyone smiling and nodding at me. I just put on a small smile and walk upstairs to where the library is. Since she opened her mind to me. I know exactly where she's at.

I quietly walk into the library, and walk over to the corner she was in. I smile at the sight i saw, she's curled up in a ball with my favorite book since childhood. Her beautiful brown eyes were closed. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I grin and quietly walk over to her and pick her up.

I walk to our bedroom and lay her on the bed, as soon as I was going to get up she mumbles a quiet "stay." I shake my head and lay back down, she curls into me and lays her head on my chest.

She's so fucking beautiful. Like damn, how did I get this damn lucky? I ask my self. My wolf just growls agreeing with me. We love her so much already, I can't wait until I get to spend for ever with her. She's going to be an amazing Luna, Wife, and Mother.

I close my eyes just resting them. I feel movement beneath me and a quiet mumble. I open my eyes and see my beautiful princess smiling up at me.

"Good afternoon darling." my voice husky from just waking up. I turn my head slightly to look at the time. It's 2:00 P.M. I look back at Braylen.

"Sweetheart, you need to go get ready, I'll send in Jessica, so she can help you get ready." I kiss her forehead softly.

"Get ready for what?" She asks softly.

"It's a surprise my darling." I shake my head smiling.

She looks at me and smiles.

"Fine then, don't tell me." She pouts and does her adorable ass puppy dog eyes.

I shake my head.

"Not going to work darling." I get up kissing her lips gently, and walking out of the room.

Once I get downstairs, I send Jade upstairs to help her.

Tonight she'll become my Luna.

Braylen's POV

Ugh! Why won't he tell me. I hate surprises. I get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom and open the door, before I could get a step in here comes Jade barging through the door. I growl lowly. She stops in her steps and gives me one hell of a smile.

"Go! Go!" she pushes me to the shower,and turns it on. I shake my head at my newly found friend. I take a shower, washing my hair and my body quickly.

5 minutes later I get out and dry myself off, wrapping the towel tightly around my body, only to be dragged out of my room into Jade room and slammed into a chair. She grins at me and starts putting make-up on me. While Remy is doing my hair. I sit there quietly and let them finish.

"DONE!" Jade screams loudly making me jump in my seat.

She turns my chair around to the mirror and lets me see my reflection.

I smile from ear to ear, these two did amazing. I look breath taking, I don 't even recognize my self.

"Wow." I mutter under my breath.

Jade smiles at me and hands me a nude lacy bra, and lacy thongs and I put them on quickly with out arguing. She then hands me a beautiful white dress and silver heels. (Picture above of her dress.)

"This is beautiful." I smile and hug the two girls. Noticing their dressed up in beautiful dresses too.

They push me out of the room following behind me, we walk downstairs, and when getting at the bottom of the steps. Wyatt is standing there in a black tux. I wolf whistle, and he just smiles at me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

Walking us into the backyard, I notice everyone standing with huge smiles on their faces.

"This is beautiful Wyatt. What's going on?" I question lowly looking up at Wyatt.

He ignores me and walks up to a guy, The guy smiles at me. I look at him and noticing a few details about him. He kinda looks like Wyatt. Just an older version.

"Its your Luna ceremony and if you would, be my wife?" Wyatt looks at me with nothing but love and admiration. I tear up.

He's so sweet. I can't believe he did this for me. For us.

I smile at loss of words I simply just smile and nod, letting him know my answer.

"Yes. Yes I'll be your wife." Wyatt smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

Noticing everyone around us clapping and smiling.

The older man that looks like Wyatt, smiles and claps Wyatt on his back.

"Good Job Brother!" He smiles at his brother.

Wyatt stands in front of me, while everyone quiets down, Wyatt's brother looks at me then at Wyatt.

'Wyatt, Do you take Braylen Reed as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Wyatt looks at me, "I do." Noticing he has a big smile on his face and he's tearing up a little.

His brother looks at me, "Braylen Do you take Wyatt Hunter as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

After I mutter those two words the pack starts cheering and clapping.

"Wyatt your may now kiss your bride."

Wyatt kisses me and the pack just gets louder.

Wyatt pulls away from me and growls lowly, quieting the pack down.

"Now for time for you to become our Luna." Wyatt smiles.

He takes my hand and we walk over to a stone, which is a little ways from the house.

There on a stone laid a dagger. That dagger was beautiful, it had a beautiful gold crest on it with an "W" carved into it. A black snake wrapped around the w.

Wyatt stands on one side of the stone and I stand on the other side of the stone. Wyatt gently takes my hand and takes the dagger across my skin, making a small cut. I flinch slightly but keeping a smile on my face.

Wyatt starts muttering words I don't understand. He then looks at me and cuts his hand and lays his hand on my, our blood mixing together.

"Braylen Reed do you accept the responsibility, and everything that this pack will hold. Do you promise to lay down your life for this back if needed to be. Do promise to care and nurture this pack?" Wyatt asks me.

I nod my head, "I promise to withstand my duties to protect and care for this pack."

Our blood does something funny, and next thing i know I'm falling, hitting the ground.

"BRAYLEN!" i hear someone scream.

I barley hear his voice as voices start filling my head, I start feeling a lot of emotions from everyone around me. Concern is the main one. Everyone is concerned, and asking if I was okay.