Chapter 13: Asking to go back home

Braylens POV

I walk into the pack house, and notice everyone sitting in the kitchen mumbling to themselves.

"Hiya.." I whisper quietly walking over to the fridge grabbing a water and allowing the cool liquid to making my throat feel better. I've been crying for hours. So my throat is a little sore.

Wyatt growls softly, walking over to me wrapping me up in his strong hold. Tingles erupt all over my body making me feel calmer that what I was feeling.

"I love you Princess." Wyatt whispers in my ear and turns my body around, grabbing my chin making me look up into his eyes. I stand on my tippy toes and peck his lips gently.

"I love you too." I mumble in his chest wrapping my arms around his waist. Listening to his heartbeat is calming. I relax slightly, but still tense.

"Wyatt can we go talk somewhere please." I look up at him then everybody and smile a small smile. He nods, "free night tonight." He waves his hand dismissively. Everyone smiles and cheers.

I pull Wyatt into his office, locking it and sitting on the leather couch curled up in a ball.
Wyatt comes and pulls me into his lap, kissing my forehead.

"What's wrong?" He ask quietly, his heart beating a little faster. I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Can we go back to my old pack?" I question softly not knowing how he's going to act. Remembering the day he found me in the woods, he flipped his shit.

His eyes glaze over, telling me he's having a conversation with his wolf. I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder not knowing what to do. I miss Logan, I want to see him, and I want to go to my parents grave. My eyes start to swell up, and I let out a quiet sob. I miss my parents so fucking much.

Wyatt quickly wraps me up in his arms, "Hey, hey babygirl." He wipes the tears with his thumbs gently, and kisses my forehead softly.

"I'm sorry. I was just having a conversation with my wolf. Of course. We can go. I'll gladly take you. That will even give us more time to talk about what's been going on. When would you like to leave sweetheart?" He's so gentle with me, I love this guy so much.

Tears still in my eyes, but a big smile on my face, I lean up and kiss him. His lips move in sync with mine.

I pull away smiling, but with a sad smile.

"Can I go get a tattoo?" I ask smiling. He looks at me a little shocked, and smiles brightly.

I pull out my phone from my shorts and pull up a picture of the two tattoos I want.

"I want these

"I want these." He takes my phone and looks at them. He nods, smiling brightly. I move off his lap getting up and smiling.

"I need to take a shower, and I'm sleepy." I walk out of his office and I to our room, grabbing one of his t-shirts and a pair of panties.

I jump in the shower and turn on the hot water, washing my body with my vanilla body wash, and wash my hair with my vanilla smelling shampoo, and conditioner. I shave my legs while I'm in there.

Once I'm done I dry off and put lotion on, then putting my panties on and his t-short and go crawl in bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Thank you so much for reading my book and voting. It really means a lot to mean. Leaving comments to help me make me better. I APPRECIATE every bit of it. Thank you lovelies. ❤️