Chapter 09: New Feelings

Wyatt's POV

I knew she would faint, because hearing and feeling everyone's emotions hitting her at once was going to be a little rough on her. She's never had to handle it.

I lay her head in my lap and caress her cheek softly.

"Baby girl, wake up." I whisper softly. Not wanting to be too loud. The pack is gathered around us, to see if she's going to be okay.

They have concern written all over their faces. Concern for their Luna. They adore her already.

I look back down at my beautiful Luna, and bride. She opens her eyes slightly and shuts them groaning.

"I have the absolute fucking worst damn headache ever." She mumbles in a cute voice.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." Jade remarks with a smirk.

"Oi, shut up and go suck a vampires dick.." My mate opens her eyes and looks at Jessica with a cute smirk.

"I'm sure Christopher wouldn't mind watching in on that either." She winks.

Their faces contort to disgust and hatred. My cute little mate and the rest of the pack just burst into laughter.

She looks at me and smiles.

"Well, tonight was very eventful butt, i'm getting pretty tired. I appreciate everyone's concern but I need to get some sleep, and well rested because tomorrow I want to train with everyone so I can get macho muscles like Mr. Alpha here. Anyways. Lots of love to y'all."

"Mawh." She mutters.

My mate finishes her little speech and turns around and curls up in my arms and closes her eyes and quickly falls asleep.

I smile and stand up, with her in my arms. She curls closer to me and smiles. I walk to the house and to our bedroom. I lay her down, once I lay her down, I walk to the bathroom and get in, taking a shower.

Once I take a shower, I get out dry off, putting boxers on, then brushing, once I'm done I go and crawl in bed and my cute little mate curls into my arms.