Chapter 05: Marco Polo

Wyatt's POV

I laugh at her. Damn, how did I get so lucky? I sigh happily and admire her mark. She moves a little In my arms, I notice a small smile on her face, as she mumbles something.

"Mate. Mine." She mumbles cutely. I nod agreeing with her, even though she's asleep.

I sigh, knowing I have paperwork I need to do. My wolf growls not wanting to leave our mate.

'Jade, could you take Braylen shopping, after she wakes up?' I mindlink her.

'Of course, Alpha.' She responds quickly.

'Thank you.' I send an appreciative smile.

I growl lowly walking to my office. I think about her not wearing any panties. That was fucking sexy. She acted so innocent. I burst out laughing at the thought when she called Christopher, "Marco."

I start working on the paperwork and calling alphas for a meeting to talk about a small rouge problem. I sigh quietly and listen to Alpha Woods. 3 more of his guards were killed.

"Alright, thank you Alpha Wood." I slam the phone down and growl. Damned rouges, I shout. I lean back and sigh, rubbing my temples.

I hear a small knock on my office door.

"Come in." My attention is focused on my paperwork to notice who came in.

"Hey baby." Someone purrs in my ear, and bites my earlobe. They rub their hand all over my chest, and proceeds to go lower. I shiver In disgust as my wolf growls knowing the only person that should touch me is my beautiful mate.

I turn my head and notice it's the slut Maddison. I growl at her and bare my canines.

"What do you want Maddison." I say dangerously low. You should never piss off an Alpha, especially when he has a mate.

"You looked stressed out baby. You need some lovin." She tried so hard to be suductive. I hear a laugh, I quickly turn my head and see my beautiful mate standing there In my t-shirt.

She's fully laughing her cute ass off. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist and leans up and kisses my lips. I calm down a little.

"Excuse yourself bitch." My mate glares at Maddison. Maddison squirms, and looks uncomfortable.

"Excuse you? I'm your Luna. You will respect me. Get away from my mate." Maddison glares at Braylen.

Braylen starts laughing. "Hah, funny considering I'm bearing his mark bitch." Braylen moves her curls to the side and shows her beautiful mark.

It was a black wolf howling at the moon. Under it, it had WCP under the moon, in beautiful cursive letters.

Maddison glares at Braylen and stomps over and slaps her. Braylen's head flys to the side and her hand goes to her cheek.

I notice her eyes turn a bright blue. "You shouldn't of done that stupid bitch." Braylen growls loudly. The ground shakes a little.

Maddison cowers in fear. Braylen grabs Maddison by her hair and slams her face in her knees. Breaking her jaw, and nose. She throws her on the ground like a piece of trash.

'Dawson come get Maddison, and throw her in Cell 53.' I mindlink Dawson.

As Dawson comes in the room dragging Maddison away, I calm down Braylen. She leans into my touch, relaxing some.

"I love you sunshine." I whisper in her ear. Running my hands down her back, too her butt. I squeeze her butt and lean down and kiss her lips.

She leans into my touch and wraps her arms around my neck, and kisses me back. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip, she quickly parts her lips and allows me for entrance.