Here Comes Forever!

Riker's POV...
I wake up with Ross's head on my chest, I had an nightmare that I started the abuse again, I've been having them since Rocky asked me if he'd ever taken drugs and cut and whatever else, I felt terrible about it all, I look down at Ross and remember he didn't fall asleep there, we all slept in our own beds last night.

I rub his head, I just look up at my ceiling, when I really something, omg I have a spider down my pants, I jump and scream and kick my covers off me and Ross to reveal it wasn't a spider but my pants but Ross's hand.

I notice that I've woke Rocky and Ross up "what's wrong?" Ross asks "who been murdered?" Rocky asks both at the same time "there was a spider on me sorry go back to sleep" I lie to them for Rocky's sake and I pull the covers over me and Ross again, Ross moves his arm "where is it?" he asks, I look over and notice Rocky's crashed out "there's wasn't a spider do you think I'd still be in the room if there was, I thought there was but it was your hand that brings me to my questions one why is your hand down my pants and two why are you in my bed?" I says to him quite fast.

he looks at me and pulls his hands from down my pants "sorry I went to get a drink last night and you were crying so I came to check on you and you were crying in your sleep so I got in with you hoping you calm you down, and as for my hand I seriously have no idea" he says to me and kiss me "but good morning beautiful" he says and giggles as he say beautiful, because they all say I'm the worst looking when I wake up because I have bags and really bad bed hair but I agree with them cause it is so true.

"good morning" I say back to him and kiss him on the forehead, "Ross you promise me we will be together forever?" I say to him and he nods "I promise I will never give up what we have I love you" he says "I love you too" and we begin a make-out session.

*later that day*

Rocky's POV...

we were doing band practice, it was quite boring so me and Ellington were messing around while Riker sorted out his bass and Ross was off doing something that Ryland asking for his help with, I'm guessing something to do with Savannah cause i hear Ross say "I'm sure you will love you for even attemping it never mind and actually going through with it" and I hear Ryland say "I know but I want it too be perfect and not terrible and I don't want this too go wrong" 

I focus back on Ellington as he throw a drumstick at me "bring it back doggie" he says to me so I get on all fours and put the drumstick in my mouth and go over to him mimicking a dog "good boy Rockstar good boy" Ratliff says tapping his knee like he does to his dogs I sit down near to him ang he goes to take the drumstick out my mouth but I turn by head and growl "I'm your daddy..." he starts but I stop him by dropping the drumstick and ewwing "why is everything rude with you?" he asks and I giggle "would you stop messing around now" Rydel says annoying

I stand up and go over to her "would you stop being jealous now, we still have to wait for Ross you can't excatly do band rehearsal without the guy who sings every song" I say then roll my eyes and walk to my microphone "1 2 1 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9" I say "quit it now" Rydel says I let out a long heavy sigh and Ross comes in "twisty arse is twisting so come on" I say and I see the massive smile on Ross's face "what's with the smile?" we all ask him at the same time "you'll see" he says as he gets in front of his microphone "it's Here Comes Forever" Riker says, we all nod and start...

At the end of the song, I look at Ellington and he mouth "here comes forever, Rocky" I smile at him and wink , we all hear a scream but it sounds like a happy scream I see Ratliff move his hand quickly as we all run upstairs, Ross lagging behind but quickly gets to the front and hugs Ryland, as Savannah's family and our parents come in "what was that scream about?" Brandon asks Savannah, who is smiling like an idiot "Ryland proposed to me" he says "and she said yes" he asks "congratulations" we all say as we hug them both.