This is a mess!

Rocky's POV... 

I was still stood in the door way waiting for an explanation "well?" I say, Ross looks like he is going to break down in tears and Riker looks like he is going to faint or throw up or both "Rocky don't..." Ryland starts but I cut him off "no Ryland keep quiet RIKER ROSS WHY WERE YOU MAKING OUT?" I ask again now annoyed, and I could feel tears filling my eyes, the fact that I was the last to know really really hurt me.

Riker comes over to me "Rocky I didn't want you finding out this way" he says sweetly like Riker always does when one of us are upset or angry, cause he knows that help calm us down "so how...?" I ask but start crying, it takes a lot to make me crying, me and Ryland barely crying unless there is something extremely wrong and that's how people can generally tell how bad things are. Riker hugs me but I push him off "you weren't even going to tell me wow how important do I feel? you told Ryland and Rydel but not me, well thank you, you know how much that hurts knowing you are the last to know, you might as well have stabbed me in the back literally it would have hurt less" I cry before turning around to go out the door.

I grabbed Ellington's hand "come on babe let's just get out of here" I says trying to fight back the tears, then I saw Savannah shake her head at everyone in the room and follow us to cuddles me as we walk and rubs my back for comfortable, god you would think she was older not younger. "Rocky"I hear Ross cry after us and then Riker says it too "Sav" I hear Ryland say I look at Savannah "don't blame Ryland it wasn't his secret to tell go see him and say goodbye then go home and spend the day with him tomorrow as planned" I says and we both cuddle and then she goes back to the room and me and Ellington climb in his Jeep.

I just sit there crying through out the drive and didn't speak, we finally got to his house and we went straight to his room and cuddled on the bed "I'm sure they didn't mean to keep it a secret from you Rockstar" Ell whispers in my ear, I love when he calls me Rockstar. I just stay quiet as I can feel tears coming back and if I speak then they will just come out and I seriously hate crying "how about I fix you up some mac & cheese and for dessert how about nerds?" he whispers, he knows me so well, we both quickly jump up and go downstairs.

After we had something to eat we cuddled up together on the couch and crashed out into each other arms.

Riker's POV...

I still can't believe Rocky reacted the way he did, but I understand, I would probably be the same I haven't seen Rocky crying in so long I think that's what hurting the most he is my baby brother I don't want thim to be upset especially when it is me who made him this way, I should never had told Rydel, this whole thing is my fault.

"Riker what are we going to do?" I hear Ross's voice, and I snap out of my thoughts and back into reality, we are on the couch and I have my arm around him he has been crying so hard after what happened with Rocky "I...I don't know" I finally answer him "I'm sure Rocks will be fine" I add reassuringly, but to be honest I didn't make it sound like the truth cause I don't know if I believe it yet either, it was seriously killing me.

I tried calling him, but it went to voicemail, I tried two more time but they went to voicemail, I didn't want Ross seeing me cry but I felt like I was going to just break down "I need the toilet babe back in a min" I say quickly picking him up off of me and I ran to the bathroom as I locked the door that was it tears streaming down my face I couldn't control them, my brother hated me, my sister didn't like the fact we were together, Ryland and Rydel argued it is all my fault, I could have hid my feelings better, I have been doing it  for years what was so different now?

I start calming down not properly but enough to get words out so I try calling Rocky again;
Rocky: hello?
Riker: Rocky I am so glad you answered
Rocky: are you.... crying?
Riker: a little but I'm fine 
I start calming down more now I have heard Rocky's voice I am so so so sorry about what happened, but could you please come home we need to talk this over Rocky I can't loose my little brother, please just come and talk about it
Rocky: yea-yeah why not I will be there soon like you said we need to talk about this, but Riker can it just be me, you, Ross and Ell please? then when we sort it out Ryland and Rydel can join in
Riker: of course thank you so much Rocky I love you 
Rocky was never really that big on saying I love you or love you too or whatever, but if he says you too or yeah same to you, I know he isn't that mad at me and he actually means he loves me too but if he says anything else, then he is mad at me.
Rocky: theres a pause you too Riker bye
he said it that means he isn't too mad at me I start crying with happiness now, I am happy I can't believe it
Riker: bye Rocks