The truth comes out!

Rocky's POV...

Riker was quiet the whole journey home just staring out the window, we had already dropped Ellington off home and now got home ourselves "come then tribe in the house" dad said as he unlocked the door, we were so used to that line but it still made us smile and usually Riker started 'being a sargent' and said "walk 1 2 3 4 walk" until we were all in the house but today he did he just went upstairs.

I quickly followed but as I was about to open the door Riker said "Rocky can I just had 5 minutes to myself I know it's your room too but please and could you send Del up in a couple please?" he hadn't opened the door it didn't even sound like he moved but he sounded like he was holding back tears "yeah of course dude" I said softly and went back downstairs.

"is he ok?" mom asked me "I don't know I don't think so though Del he want you to go in a bit but he wants a bit to himself" I said sitting down on the sofa, playing with the bottom of my hair until mom came over and ran her fingers through it softly just to stop me touching it. I looked up at her "Rocky he will be fine babe you know what Riker is like he will be beating himself up about something he said in the interview or something" mom said sweetly and I nodded I knew he was wrong I knew there was something up with him other than work but I didn't want to open my mouth and cause a scene and possible make things worse for Riker. Mom smiled at me then kissed me on the head.

Mom walked into the kitchen but paused at the door "Rocky sweetie it is your turn to choose what we are having to eat today" she said as I opened my mouth Ryland yelled up the stairs "guys we are having mac & cheese tonight" I giggled then smiled guiltly at mom and she laughed and walked in the kitchen. I only jusy noticed Rydel and Ross where gone out of the room.

Ryland was texting on the sofa so I said down and got my phone out and noticed I had a message it was from Mah Playah aka Ellington Ratliff.

from: Mah Playah
hey foxy-rocksy ;) I have planned a day out for you and we after work tomorrow you up for it or not and by day out I mean date it will be our first date <3 just let me know yeah if not I can change it too some other time. your Rat xxxx

he was so sweet "date?" I heard Ryland say so I quicky locked my phone "stop reading my messages" I spat Ryland looked at me with a smirk so I snatched his phone and ran upstairs and quickly ran in the bathroom and locked the door. I sat down and put in Ryland's code "I've changed it" Ryland said in a smart arse voice I started typing in other codes his birthday and other important dates to him and after my 4th try I was in.

I opened his messages to Savannah and burst out laughing when I read one of the message I heard Ryland run downstairs I knew what he was doing he was going to tell mom I had his phone and was reading his messages. I opened the door and made my way stairs "you are so perfect you may not see it but you are I love everything about you Savvy I never wanna be without you I want you to be the girl I grow old with and have children with and marry I love you so much you have made my life better in so many way I couldn't be without you ever" I read one of the message from his phone everyone was now downstairs and they were staring at Ryland and Ryland was bright red I smirked.

"Ratliff and Rocky are dating that why Rocky stays over Ratliff's so much to have sex with him" Ryland shouted "oh Ryland give it up I am not like you" I shouted back "oh yeah" Ryland laughed a little beforr continuing "cause Rocky is a virgin where everyone isnt you just are cause you are fidget and won't sleep with anyone" I shouted and I dived across the table and on my baby brother and started punching him in the face but it didn't take long for him to start hitting me back.

Riker and Ratliff grabbed me and Dad and Ross grabbed Ry and moved us. Thats only when I noticed that Ratliff was there "that was unacceptable from the both of you!" mom shouted "I am disappointed"she added. I looked at everyone else and then at Ryland who had messy hair blood pouring out of his nose and a black eye already coming through.

"get off" I scream and struggled free then ran outside and just sat down crying. Ratliff came out and hugged me I looked at him "I want to have sex" he shook his head staight away "you don't have to prove a point to Ryland babe we will have sex with you are ready don't let anyone rush you into it babe" he said running his finger through my hair and then he kissed me on the head.

Mom came out "boys come inside" I wiped my tears and walked in with Ratliff by my side "is there anything you want to tell us?" my dad said straight away everyone looked at us especially Rydel she was more stare with a death glare I looked at Ratliff and he smiled and on his finger he counted I knew what he was doing cause we worked it out but I stopped him "mom could you get Cheryl and George here please?" she nodded and went to the kitchen.

*couple of minutes later*

Me and Ratliff are stood in front of his parents, my parents and my siblings. I nodded my head at Ratliff to tell him to start counting then I looked at his fingers

1. We both took a deep breath

2. we both nodded

3. I opened my mouth "me and Ratliff are a couple"

I felt Ratliff's finger interwine with mine and I smile slightly then we look at everyone "when did this start?" George asked "yesterday we were out as a family and Rocky joined us then" Rydel looked disgusted she wasn't homophobic or anything he is was just jealous that I got him and she did "have you have sex?" Rydel spat and we both shook our heads "when did you both work out you were gay?" Cheryl asked "I just worked it out when I kissed Rocky" Ratliff said "I have known for a couple of years since like a months or 2 after meeting Ratliff but I preferred girls so I just decided not to say anything I thought it was just a phrase" I spoke shyly both our moms got up and hugged us and then our dads and then Riker, Ross and Ryland who also apologized to me and said he forgived me without me even apologizing.

Everyone turned to Rydel "what?" she spat, "well what do you think of this?" Riker asked her "are you kidding me you are asking me what I think of this Rocky knew I fancied Ellington he should never have went with him you are such a jerk Rocky"

I looked at the floor with tears filling my eyes and before I knew I was out the door and running door the street I stopped at an empty park and broke down.