The interview!

Ross' POV...

I played games on my phone all the way to the interview hoping it would stop mom or anyone asking questions about what happened between me and Riker. Luckily it

worked.

We pulled up outside and walked into the building"hi we.. I mean R5 has an interview" Ratliff said, you can tell him doesnt usually do this.

The woman at the desk checked her computer and then looked at another woman "this is R5 could you show them too the hair and make-up room please?" the other woman nodded "follow me" she spoke with a Russian accent, Riker look back at the one at the desk and mumbled to us "snotty cow" and mom slapped him on the back of the head and Riker put his hand on his head and walked a little faster.

After we got our hair and make-up done we finally went in the room and their was loads of fans there so we smiled and waved "do it like the penguins" Ellington whispered causing Riker to laugh and miss a step and nearly fell face first so I quickly caught him he mouthed 'thanks I'm fine' I didnt even need to ask.

We all sat down "so this interview is a bit different" the interviewer spoke after introducing us to the cameras she got me and Riker mixed up but we just laughed it off obviously after correcting her "the fans are going to be asking the questions not me" she added. we nod we like the idea of the fans been able to get their say in it all.

Half way through the interview it starts getting boring we are getting asked all the normal question a few odd ones added here and there but still. "how about you with the blonde hair?" the interview or host whatever she is classed as she pointed at a young girl

"Who was the last person you kissed?" shit mine was Riker, I noticed people where staring at me oddly, Riker looked like he was gonna kill me and some people were awwing. Shit I said that out loud "he smacked his head on someone before the interview so i kissed it better I was just being a lovely little brother" wow what a save me and Riker both breathed at the same time then he interviewer looked at Rydel "mom gave me a kiss on the cheek before I came on here" Rydel said smiling, "same as Del" Rocky said simply "I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek before i left to come to then interview aww no after that i gave my dad a kiss on the cheek so it was my dad" Ratliff said everyone looked at Riker "I cant remember" he shrugged "you must remember" the interview said Riker shook his head and then stood up and walked over to a fan he said something to her and she said something and then he kissed her on the cheek and sat down "Emily" he said pointing at the girl he just kissed.

Rocky's POV...

I have no idea what happened with Ross and Riker during that last question I will ask them later "you" the host said pointing at a brunette in the front when she got passed the mic she looked at all of us "I think its about time you two came clean is Rydellington happen? and do you ship Rydellington?" I hated that question but i always pretended to ship it to keep people from cause I liked Ratliff I want to scream 'no it is happening and i cant stand Rydellington. Rockliff is so now though' but I know I cant "no we are just good friends sorry guys" Rydel said and Ratliff nodded and simple said "yup" in agreement and then everyone looked at me, Riker and Ross. Ross done a hand gesture as if to say sort of and Riker shook his head slightly and i want to scream 'NOOOO' but i couldnt so i lied like usual and nodded.

After the interview we were walking back to the car when Ross said to us "I need to use the bathroom" we all looked at him and then nodded "we will wait for you in the car" Mom said as we were about to walk off "Riker will you come with me a moment please?" Ross asked and Riker looked a bit confused and Mom looked a bit taken back "cause you went earlier so you know where they are I dont" Ross said as if we were dumb then mom walked away and we followed.

I grabbed Ratliffs hand to stop him walking and the other walked on not even recognising we had stopped. He looked at me a bit confused and without saying a word I kissed him and he kissed back then we pulled away "I love you E-Rat" I said "I love you too Rocks" Ratliff replied and gave me a kiss on a the nose and we walked back to the car hand in hand.