Seeking Guidance!

Rocky's POV...

I was sat in the living room I had no idea why I had been woke up at this time of the morning if we weren't doing an interviews or anything, suddenly a man walks in, I look at everyone. Everyone looks like they seem to know what is going on but me, I'm sure if Ellington knew what was going on cause he wasn't here, he was at home.

"hello my name is Dr. Ian Ryans, you can call me Ian if you like, right I have just been handed the cases from Mr. Thomas do you mind explaining a little of what is going on here and who is who?" The man say Dr? who was ill? who is Mr Thomas? what case? oh my god I am so confused, somebody better explain fast.

"well at the notes probably tell you my oldest son has had a few issues with drugs and he began abusing his brothers" Mom starts what? Riker was on drugs? abusing his brothers? what? what the hell was going on? am I being punk'd? of course you are Rocky man, I am sure you would remember Riker being on drugs and being abused, just play along.

"this is his sister Rydel, his brother Rocky, Ross and Ryland and we are his parents Mark and Stormie" dad says pointing at us as he says our name "yeah so where is the oldest?" Ian asks, "Riker is out at the moment I didn't want him being around his sibling yet until we feel they are ready and everything is going to be ok" mom replies, where was Riker? oh yeah in the garage I remember mom telling him to sleep there, wait? he is actually sleeping in the garage?

"so Riker never abused Rydel?" Ian asked and mom and dad both shake their heads, and then he looks at us three "so who got the worst out of the abuse?" he asks "the youngest, Ryland" dad says pointing at Ryland, he starts talking to Ryland about what Riker used to do, how he did it etc and Ryland answered them all and it was being more and more real, I even noticed Ryland was crying as he was saying about the abuse.

When Ryland finally finishes the man look at his notes "so Ross is in a relationship with Riker again?" he asked looking at mom and dad who nodded and then at Ross who nodded a tiny bit "Ross what made you see you liked Riker as more than an older brother or best friend" he asks Ross, and Ross explained the incident but the pool and also the kiss in the bedroom but that's when he stopped "did he promise you anything? or hit you? or anything?" Ian asks Ross and he shakes his head "Riker is not a pedophile and not a bad person ok? I love Riker I can't help that" Ross says crying.

The man looks at me "so Rocky can you remember recording any of the abuse or getting any abuse happen to you?" he asks me and stand up with tears filling my eyes "ok you can stop this sick fucking joke right now it has crossed the line when you started talking about Riker abusing us and then you went further how could you guys" I scream as a tears falls down my face, "Rocky honey this isn't a joke" mom says and I see that she isn't lying.

OMG it was all true, tears began pouring, I can't handle this, I ran out the door and down the stairs and to a hut that wasn't too far from my house, and broke down, this hut my a hut me and Ratliff built in 2010 and we had the key so nobody could go inside except us two and it was also well hiden so hopefully we can keep it our little secret until the day we die.

*couple of minutes later*

I don't move off the bed all I was thinking about was how could Riker do that too his own brother? his baby brothers? how could I let my big brother do that too my baby brothers? was I as sick as Riker? why can't I remember any of this? Riker is a sicko and I never want to see or speak to him again! my face was actually hardening from all the tears that were filling it as they began to dry up.

"Rocky?" I hear Ellington say and he comes in the hut, I look at him, but can't see him properly as my eyes were still full of tears, I barely cry but now there was no way of stopping them falling or coming out, he throws his arms around me and rubs my back "Rydel rang me and told me you were upset, she explained what happened in the house and explained ou ran out crying and upset so I guessed you'd be here" he says to me

"I don't want to go back" I say to him "Rocky babe look you have to if not for you for Riker, Ross and Ryland" he says I scowl when he says that THINGS name "Riker is nothing to me how could he do that too my baby brothers? how could I let that happen to them both? I have let them down I'm the worst big brother in the world" I say to him crying harder again

"Rocky you were all scared of Riker, that isn't your fault look just show them that you are there for them and that you love them and you apologise for that and just let them know you didn't want that too happen but you have to remember it is not all on you Rocky, you were getting abused too" Ellington says then kisses me on the forehead.

He takes his sleeves and wipes all my tears away "now come on do this for Ross and Ryland" he says to me taking my hand and I stand up and climb in his car and he drives to my house.

As we walk in mom hugs me "thank god you are ok thank you Ellington sweetie" she says and sits me on the sofa and Ellington sits near me really close, then Ryland comes in the room followed by a sleepy Riker.

Riker and Ian talk for a bit about Riker's side of the abuse and his love for Ross, I sit there and just cuddle Ryland and Ross every so often to show them I am there if they need me, I want them too know that if they feel like crying you can turn into my for comfort or whatever, I wasn't a good big brother when the abuse was happening but I am going to be that for them now, I am going to be the best big brother they have!

I hear the man mentioned Riker and Ross could go to jail for 14 years because of their relationship and suddenly, I see Riker fall "RIKER!" mom screams running to him "he's just fainted honey, make sure he hasn't banged his head too hard" dad says and Ian looks at us all and apologises to dad

Eventually dad turns to Ian "look it's fine he is just shocked by your saying that thats all he will be fine" he says then turns back to Riker, Ryland comes in with a cup of water "here you go" he says and then pours it over Riker, I laugh at the way he did it.

Riker's eyes are fluttering eye and we all sigh in relieve, I might be mad at him and hate him right not but in the end of it all he is still my big brother. Riker looks around "ross?" he questions

I cuddle into Ellington I don't know if I am going to cry or what I feel such a mixture of emoticons all at once, but Ellington just holds me and I feel complete.

Ross's POV...
I hear Riker call my name and I rush too his side "yeah Riker I am right here?" I say and he smiles at me, he starts getting up off the floor and I help him get up we both hug for a moment "I don't think we can be a couple anymore" he whispers into my ear.

I feel tears filling my eyes, I push him away and just look at him, my life has just came crumbling down.