The Truth!

Rocky's POV...
I sat outside near the pool just think when Ellington comes and sits next to me "hey" he says to me, I turn my hear and look at him "hey" I say back I squint my eyes as I try and see him properly to sun was in the way so all I could see was his silhouette "can I sit?" he says pointing to the sunbed I was sitting on, I nod and he takes a seat near me.

I look at him, he looks taken back and scared a little "what's wrong?" I ask him "I love you Rocky" he says and I smile "you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I didn't want you to leave me at all I'm so sorry for everything I thought I made the best mistakes of my life when you walked out and I let you but I have just truimped that by..." he continues but I cut him off by kissing him.

He kisses back and wraps is arms around my neck and I actually feel water on my face. was he crying? I was about to pull away from the kiss from I hear "Ellington can I speak to you a sec" Riker said he sound like he was pissed off but that he was turning his hardest to hide it but couldn't cause he was too pissed off 

"Riker please don't do anything stupid?" I hear Rydel say, by this point me and Ellington had stop kissing and looking at them both "what's happening?" I ask, I suddenly Riker walks over to Ellington and slaps him hard across the face, Rydel runs over to Ellington, I look back and forth between the three of them something isn't right here.

I stand up and move away from Ellington and Rydel with tears in my eyes, I have an idea what's gone on but could he really do that too me? I go to open my mouth when Riker grabs Rydel by the hair and drags her away from Ellington, Riker has never hurt Rydel before in his life, or if he did it was by accident and he apologized to her for the next month but this time was different.

"I don't want you too near enough other you got that?" I hear Riker spit, his words came out evil and I stood there and I closed my eyes, when I opened them I wasn't by the pool anymore I was in the garage.

"Rocky?" I hear Riker's voice call out I am shaking in the corner of them room behind the instruments we had for 'band practice' "Rocky Mark come on don't hide from me" I hear him say his words get harsher, I put my head in my legs, when I suddenly get dragged by my hair from behind the equipment.

I come face-to-face with Riker but it wasn't the present day Riker I know, it was the old Riker he had his hair quiffed up, his pupils were tiny and he had a stare that made it look like he was looking through you not at you "why did you hide?" he says and I shrug "I'm sorry Riker I'm sorry" I say quietly, I was begging him and I was being to get tears in my eyes, he was still holding me up by my hair, it wasn't that long but there was still enough to grab hold of.

"Sorry isn't good enough anymore Rocky I have gave you too many chance, you told mom about what happened with Ryland in the bedroom and you know I don't like when you blab about our private moment, they are our special moment Rocky you know that" he says his tone of voice was the sort of tone that a styotype serial killer/murder would have as he/she is talking about the crime they are most proud of.

Suddenly, Riker drops me to the ground and I scurry back on the ground to get away from him like an ant that is about to be crushed, but Riker just walked after me, then he stopped at smile and then he left the room, I looked around the room to find away out without him knowing, if I left to proper way out he was see me, if I opened the garage door he would hear me, I needed to get out now and find mom and dad or even the police and tell them I think he is going to kill me.

I see the window and notice it isn't locked I can always tell with garage windows if they are locked or not, and this one was definitely unlocked, I started climbing up as I grab hold of the window sill I notice I'm properly not gonna fit out of that window it is tiny, open it anyway and I feel something grab my leg and pull me back down.

I see Riker standing over me as I land harshly on the ground, he had a bag in his hand, I look at it terrified, he smiles at me obviously registering the fear on my face "you wanna know what in the bag?" he asks and I don't say anything and he smirks with such a evil and ruthless smirk, he leans down a places a gentle kiss on my lips, that was horrible I hated it.

He then placed then bag on the floor and pulled out numberous items and placed them on the floor there was; a knife, a gun, a bag of white powder, handcuffs and a whip, I looked at them each about 10 times and then I looked at Riker what was he going to do? I took my hand and pulled my close to him, you have a choice which ones you want to use and which order you take them in but you have to choose 4 out of the 5, he looks at me and gestures to the stuff on the floor.

I am so not using the gun cause I don't know if he gets to use them on me or I use them on him or what but I hardly doubt I will get to use them on him so I gesture to the other four and ignore the gun, he smiles and throws the gun in the back "right you can choose which order you like to use them in but here are the rules, the knife you have to cut my name in a part on your body the size of my name depends on the part of your body, with cocaine obviously you have to snort it but you choose between half a line each or a full line each nostril and then the whip and handcuff comes as apart of a package you have to have sex with my wearing the handcuffs and I can whip you so many times as I want but you can tell me where" he explains to me.

I look at it too all "which order do you want them in? and where do you want my name? cause I need to work out the size of the name" he says to me and I think for a moment "I will take the cocaine, the whips and handcuff and then the knife" I say obviously I was going to choose the cocaine first I wasn't going to let him have sex with me and remember it and also it would take the pain away from the sex, whip and cutting "and I want to cut your name there" I say point to my groin area right near my privates, just because it was a smaller section there in between my privates and my leg so the cut well his name would have to be wrote small.

Riker nods and smile at me good choice he starts lining up the cocaine on the drums and then looks at me "riker I dont know how to snort cocaine" I say shyly, he rolled his eyes and adds more cocaine to the one he has already done and seperates them into two lines and takes what looks like a tiny straw and put in in his nose a little and snort the cocaine and then does the same too the other nostril.

I watch him as I start moving uncoftable with an itching sensation in between my legs but I don't want to itch, I see Riker look at me and hand me the little straw thing, as he sorts out another two lines way smaller than the ones he just did as I put the straw to my nose and sniff up I could keep them tingling then I hear "Rocky you ok? Rocky?" Riker?

I blink a few times and notice I am back by the pool side not taking cocaine, was that a flashback? or just a fragment of my imagination? well anyway I had to forget about that and focus on what was happening here right now "what is going on?" I finally spit out looking from Ellington, to Rydel to Riker and back to Ellington "me and Ellington..." Rydel start with smug smirk on her face, but it sounds drops when he is cut off by Ellington "Rocky I am so sorry but I had sex with Rydel, I love you though I mean that.

I feel my body crumbling beneath me but I fight it and stay standing "if you loved me why did you sleep with my sister?" I ask him in the most calmest voice I could I didn't want to give Rydel the satisfaction of me getting beating up over them sleeping together "I don't know it was in the heat of the moment Rocky but I swear I even said your name and that's what made us stop I was thinking about you the whole time I swear down" he says to me, and I can see in his eyes and with the look on Rydel's face he was telling the truth.

I hug Ratliff "it's ok I understand" I say to him softly "I love you" he whispers to me into my shoudler, I kiss him on the side of the head "I love you too" I say into his hair. I know it is going to be werid for the fact that he has slept with Rydel who is my sister but I love him too much too let that get in the way. am I making a mistake? or can we make this work?