Confessions & Nightmares!

Riker's POV...

I randomly scrolled through twitter when I saw Rocky's tweet "what's he playing at?" I ask myself outloud causing Ryland and Savannah to both turn and look at me, well at least it stopped them making out, I loved them together but seriously I didn't wanna see my baby brother making out plus if they maked out anymore I think they would be naked and at it soon.

"sorry spoke out loud... hey Ry do you know what Rocky's going on about?" I ask and show Ryland and Savannah the phone, it was most for Ry to see but Savannah was sat on his knee so she could easily see it, Ryland shrugged "no idea mate" he say then I look at Savannah "you?" she shakes her head "no idea either but by the looks of it and what Ryland told me we want to make people happy so if that means him letting Rydellington happen instead of Rockliff then he thinks that is the way to solve the problem but that's just my theory I don't know what's going around in his head" she says.

I decide to call Rocky to talk to him about it so I go outside and call him;
Rocky: hey Riker what's up?
Riker: hey Rocky nothing just wanted to talk to you about something where are you?
Rocky: Me and Lex are at Starbucks what do you want to talk to me about?
Riker: errr it can wait just be home so cause I think we need to talk
Rocky: ok dude be home in 10 bye
Riker: thanks see you in our room bye

we hang up and I go to my room and sit on my bed and try thinking what to say him.

*couple of minutes later*

Rocky comes in the room "hey man" he says and sits down, I show him my phone which has his tweet on it "whats that about?" I ask concerned "nothing I just wanted to fans opinions" he says looking and bit sad.

"Rocky the fans opinion shouldn't matter nobody's should just yours and his and if you are in love fuck them all, Rocky you know I am not amazing at giving advice on love but I see how happy he makes you and vice versa you are in love don't throw it away" I say to him I really didn't want my brother to end up like me, hurt in love that they are actually afraid to fall again "Riker no offence here I love you and everything but who the fuck are you too say that don't throw it away if we are in love and that other peoples opinions shouldn't matter? you and Ross were in love..." I hear Rocky start but no way was I gonna let him finish.

I look at him "different is Rocky Ross is my brother Ellington isnt your brother he is our best friend, yeah I love Ross I admit that nothing can take them feelings from me but it's best if me and Ross don't date, we are brothers its illegal to shag and date your brother if he wasn't my brother I would totally still be with him" I say as I feel a tear falling down my face "I made a mistake actually I have made numberous mistake with love Rocky... I'm afraid to fall in love I don't want you guys... going through... the same thing... I... am" I add I take a few breaks in my mini speech to sniffle as more tears fall.

Rocky comes and hugs me "I'm so sorry Riker I didn't know you felt that way" he asks I just hug him and let my tears roll I don't want to let go right now, it was the first time I actually admitted out loud I was afraid to fall in love, I felt like I just needed someone to be there for me.

Rocky leaves go of me not that I was happy but I wasn't going to force him to hug me "I will talk to Ellington and see if we can work someone out" he says smiling at me and then leaves.

I sit just thinking about what has just happened what I have just said then i see Ross come in the room he sits on the bed next to me "I hear you crying you ok?" he says looking at me, I look at him with a tear-strained face and eyes that looked like they were swimming from all the tears inside "I'm fine" I say honestly I felt nod.

he hugs me and I just hug back I want to be able to tell him I love him and I was a fool for dumping him and that I made a stupid mistake and I wanna be back with him but I knew I couldn't I had to keep it in "I love you Riker" I hear down my ear but it wasn't the same voice, it sounded like little Ross.