The Day Rockliff Happened!

Rocky's POV...

I woke up in a room that wasn't my own so I look around in a panic and notice straight away it was Ratliff's room, I breathed.

I climbed out of bed, I now remember coming over his cause Riker's snoring, I went always left some clothes over Ratliff's in case this happens cause this wasn't the first time I have done this before of Riker's snoring.

I got dressed and went downstairs "Good Morning Rocky Darling" I hear as I feel a kiss on my head "Good Mornibd Cheryl" I ask sitting down as she hands me some cheerios, I look at Ratliff and he smiles at me so I smile back forgetting I had a mouthful until milk poured out my mouth, cause him to burst out laughing.

"wow how attractive am I?" I ask him smirking and laughs and shakes his head "I can't find the worda to say how attractive" he says with a wink.

"Rocky we are going to the theme park today do you want to come along?" George says and I nod "yes please" I say smiling politely

*couple of minutes later*
we are nearly there we can see some of the rides already, me and Ratliff grabbed hands and started fangirling just because we could.

we finally got out of the car and walked in and I dragged Ratliff to the biggest ride there was and he pulled back "no way in hell am I going any closer to that thing never mind going on it" he annouces and I laugh "no fun, I don't wanna ride it by myself it will be boring" I say to his but he just shakes his head "fine lets go" I say in defeat.

*Couple of hours later*

I have been on every ride atleast twice and I have had so much fun, me and Ellington are hiding cause his parent's talked about us leaving but we didn't want to so when we seen them pass we run too another ride and go on it for bit then hide again, it is so fun!

I cover Ratliff's mouth as his parents are standing just in front of where we are hiding and are looking around for us he was starting to laugh and we didn't want them finding us yet, he looks at me and I look back at him, and I get lost in those brown/hazel eyes of his.

I feel in love with Ellington Lee Ratliff a couple of months after meeting him and getting to know him, that is when I found out I was gay, I haven't told him that I don't want to spoil our friendship and plus I know my sister, Rydel likes him that way too, everyone knows that Rydel likes Ratliff that way, it wasn't a secret but in her eyes it was.

Suddenly I feel a pair of lips on mine, when the realization hit me, Ellington was kissing me I kissed back and it was so passionate and sweet, his lips where so soft and tasted of frozen yoghurt and smoothies, as that is what we have had to eat and drink, I feel so tonguerus my lips and I open my mouth a little letting him slid his tognue into my mouth.

He pulls away and looks at me "Rocky Mark Lynch you are amazing and an awesome kisser, I really like you and I wondered if you would be my boyfriend?" he asks, I smile that was the sweetest way to get asked out "Ellington Lee Ratliff you are also amazing and a wonderful kisser, it would be my pleasure to take you up on that offer and becoming your boyfriend" I reply and he both lough and kiss again.

"there you are" I hear George say, luckily we have just pulled from the kiss so he didn't see, we crawl out from under some steps that we were hiding under and we walk to the car and climbed in, the park was no closing as we set off to leave "Rocky are you going home or are you sleeping at ours again?" Cheryl asks looking back at me from the passenger seat of the car.

I really need to go home since I have been here all day and last night I open my mouth to answer her but I get cut off "he's sleeping at ours" Ellington answers I look at him and he smirks, grabbing hold of my hand sneakily and I smile.

As we finally get to his we get out and he jumps on my back so I give him a piggyback into the house and he jumps off as we get to the stairs "I might be goofy but I'm stupid" he says laughing and running up them instead, I laugh and run after him

"fancy taking a shower with me?" he asks I look at him wide mouthed "Ellington we haven't even been dating for a whole hour yet, I'm not such some floosy" I say trying to sound offended he gives me puppy dog eye "Ratliff Ross and Ryland have the best puppy dogs eyes and I don't even fall for theirs so" I say smirking at him cause he knows it's the truth.

He sighs and goes to take a shower and I just sit on his bed and take out my phone; 
Me: hey mom did you see my notes? 
Mom: yes darling thank you for leaving one. when you coming home?
Me: no prob, emm I'm actually staying at Ell's tonight too if you don't mind? 
Mom: no it's fine as long as George and Cheryl are ok with it too?
Me: they are mom promise. love you night
Mom: ok darling we you have an interview tomorrow so I will pick you up from the Ratliff's Ellington knows the time. love you too baby good night 

I put my phone on the top and Ellington comes back in and then I take a quick shower and I get dressed in the bathroom, yeah I have got dressed around him loads of times, it just feels different from getting changed in front of your best friend/bandmate to getting changed in front of your boyfriend, I go in the room and he smiles at me "no fair" he says with a little dirty smirk, I shake my head at him.

"dirty minded much?" I say giggling "I learnt from the best....you" he says winking at me and I jokingly do a bow and climb in his bed with him, we watch Bambi and Cinderella, they were the only dvd's Ellington has at the moment.

He turned to me "why did you get changed in the bathroom? you usually get dressed in here" he asks I look at him "because I don't know it just feels weird to get changed in front of my boyfriend when we haven't been a couple for that long" he smiled when I called him my boyfriend and his smile only got bigger from I say 'a couple' he was so sweet and charming.

We kissed me like he did in the theme park, but this time I rubbed my tongue against his, I felt him move his legs as if he was going to climb on top of me so I put my leg in the way so he can't "shit sorry I forgot" I said breaking away from the kiss putting his head in hand "I'm sorry" he mutters from behind his hand.

"it's fine babe you don't have to worry about it you are used to having the physical side of the relationship where I'm not, it's fine eventually" I say to him moving his head from his hands and then I smile at him and he smiles back giving me a quick kiss then looks at the time.

"wow is that the time already? well we better be getting so sleep night Rockstar" he says and I smile "night smelly-elly" I say back and we both cuddle into each other I'm sure Rydel won' t mind me and Ratliff being together, I love him that's all that should matter.... right?

Eventually we fall asleep in each others arms.