Let It Go!

Ross' POV...

I close the door as I walk in Delly room I get more and more nervous and sit on the bottom of her bed and look at her "yeah?" I says quietly I'm surprised to hear me even say it.

She sits herself up and thinks for a moment by the way she was acting like thinking open then closing her mouth and thinkong again and I guessing she is thinking about to word it "right I don't know how to word this so I am just gonna come out with it" I nod and she crawls down the bottom of her bed.

she is really close to my ear now I am so nervous "have you and Riker had sex?" she whispered then sits down on her legs I don't know what to say "Riker told me everything" she adds I gulp oh no why would he do this "I....mmm....I don't know" I say before getting off the bed and running out of Rydels room

I run into my and shut my door and jump on my bed and let out flood of tears "hey hey hey" I hear Ryland say and I jump I completely forgot I shared a room with him for a moment, I pulls me up and hugs me rubbing my back "I will wait downstairs" I hear someone say so I have a little peak its Savannah "I didn't interrupt anything did I? I'm sorry" I say as I pulls myself away from Ryland.

Savannah looks at me and so does Ryland and they both shake their head "no of course not even if you did you are worth it" Ryland says pulling me in for another hug, and I hear the door close so I'm guessing Savannah left and Ryland leaves go of me "right you gonna tell me what wrong?"

I really don't know how to say this he was my best friend so I knew I could talk to him I have always known that about Ry and vice versa but he was also my little brother and this was completely wrong and messed up. god Ross just let him he will be able to take it he is the strongest mentally and physically in the family "Ryland I am so stupid and sick"

Ryland looks confused "whats happened Ross?"  I look at him ans start crying again "I slept with Riker" I say it quite loud but I am crying so hard I don't think you could make anything from it "dream or reality?" Ryland asks "reality" I say then I explain everything including the make out in the toilets and he just nods along which means he is listening to what I am saying and his understanding it.

"and he has told Rydel so now she know and my her face she is disgusted by it" I finish and Ryland pulls me in for another hug and this time I wrap my arms around him too and hold on tight "its ok you can't help who you fall for Ross ignore Rydel..." he starts and then pulls me arms length away and looks at me "like you told me when people were calling me fat and worthless and whatever else you said 'don't let them get you down because no matter what you do someone will complain and want it changed as long as you are happy have it that way' and I didn't I stayed they way I was a became happy Ryland again you helped me throught that Ross and I am gonna help you through this"

he is so sweet I love my little brother so much "will you help me talk to Riker and Rydel I don't know what to say to either of them?" I ask him and he nods "come on we will talk to Delly together now while she is alone in her bedroom" he says as he drags me in Rydel's room and closes the door

he looks at Rydel then looks at me "I am sorry I walked out but to answer you question yes we did" I say quietly and softly she looks down at her nails and stays quiet "do you have a problem with that?" Ryland asks her sounding annoyed with her "its just its wrong Ross you can't like Riker like that and vice versa.." he starts but is cut off by Ryland "are you homophobic?"

Rydel looks at Ryland confusing trying to see where he is taking this before shaking her head "then let Riker and Ross be together" Ryland snaps Rydel jumps out of bed and walks up to Ryland getting close to him "Ryland Michael Lynch they are brothers if you haven't recognised and do not use that attitude with me" Ryland looks even more annoyed now.

he sigh within a laugh "that only works for mom Del so don't even dare try and make me feel small because it ain't working I know they are siblings I grew up with them both remember I am also apart of this family its about time people finally notice that instead of forgotting my existence and if they are happy with each other let them be together or are you jealous cause they have found love and Ellington won't date you because he is with Rocky" Ryland practically screams but quietens down for the bits about me and Riker but keeps his temper high

I can't help but stand there with my mouth wide open Riker comes in the room "whats all the arguing about?" he asked Ryland drags him in and closes the door "and you shouldn't have went behind Ross' back and told Rydel I was simply just telling our lovely sister that if you are happy let you be a couple" Riker looks shocked at Ryland saying that.

Me and Riker look at each other and smile, he walks over to me and hugs me Rydel looks away but we don't care we hugs and then all of a sudden Riker pulls away from the hug to kiss me.

when we hear the door open we throw each other and try look innocent as possible "why were you two just making out?" I hear Rocky say, great all my siblings know, I look and see Ellington and Savannah stood with him all looking shocked, great everyone knows!