When the realization hits......

Riker's POV...

I woke up a little annoyed but pleased at the same time. how does that even work? "RIKER ANTHONY! ROSS SHOR!" I heard my mom shout "I'm up!" I reply loud enough so she hear and I close my eyes for a moment when it hits me. SHIT!

I turn my head and notice Ross laying next to me still asleep. I looked at his bare chest biting my lip then I think for a moment 'please no' I look under the covers and see we are both naked, then it comes back; the kissing turning into a full-on make out session then turning into stripping each other then turning into sex... i had sex with my little brother, well at least he is of age.

I climbed out of bed looking for my clothes. God not being able to find our clothes shows you how wild it was, if you know what I mean.

I finally find mine and Ross' boxers and as I'm putting my boxers on I decide to wake Ross up."Ross? Rossy Bear? Sexy?" I whisper in his ear softly and i hear him groan, trust him to wake up to getting called sexy. "What?" he asks sleeply "we need to get up now" I say sweetly.

Ross gets out of bed and I pass him his boxers and he puts them on then kiss me on the lips. He had bad morning breath but I'm guessing I did too after all that horrible food we ate two days ago, yes it was that bad you could still smell it after two days.

We moved the chair that was against the door, I know smart idea, and went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth then went into our rooms and got dressed and went downstairs.

Ryland started clapping as he saw us coming down "I thought you two had died up there, come on we are gonna be late for this interview!" he spat. As we were climbing into the car I looked around "where's Rocks?" I asked "he is at Ellingtons he stayed there all yesterday after going there the night before last" Mom explained. I felt guilty as I knew he would have gone over Ratliff's because of my snoring.

The car journey was quiet and very awkward. I was sat in the back with Ross and Ryland. Ryland was texting with a huge smile on his face, no need to guess who he was texting, Ross was playing a game on his phone but I couldn't see what it was cause he was leaned on Ry with his legs on me, Rydel was sat in front of us tweeting the fans on her phone and Mom and Dad were in the front; Mom was talking about our plans for the day and Dad was driving the car.

What if everyone knew about the incident with me and Ross at the pool? Even worse; what if they knew we kissed? or that we had sex? I was freaking out but I didn't want anybody to noice so I just decided to stare out my window and count all the blue cars that past.

It was a game mom and dad used to make us play when we were little if we were having a long journey. I would count the blue car, Delly would count the pink cars, Rock would count the green cars, Ross would count the yellow cars and Ry would count the red cars.

I really just wanted to crawl into a whole and die in peace. We finally pulled up outside Ellingtons house and like usual Delly sorted out her hair quickly and pulled her top down a little. I rolled my eyes I wasn't in the mood to have a go at her today, i just hope this day goes by FAST!