Last to know? great thanks!

*Earlier that day*

Rocky's POV...

I sat there on the floor for a couple of minutes before getting myself together a bit "so this is where you ran to?" a voice asks curiously but also relieved I knew who it was straight away, Ellington.

I turn to him and smile a little I nod "yup this is my thinking spot and writing spot X marks the spot" I say and he looks confused so I point to the tree I am leaned up again and show the X carved into the tree he smiles and sits near me and cuddles me.

"I was so worried about you" he says into my hair "I'm sorry" I say back to him and he kisses me and we making out eventually I feel him take of my shirt I let him and he takes off his own and I bit my lip as I look at his body and then he begins kissing my neck I let out a tiny moans.

I hear my belt come undone and I stiffen my body then I hear my zip come down and I feel his hand slowly creeping their way into my underwear, I push him away and he looks at me "still not ready?" he asks with an understanding tone of voice "no I'm sorry" I say looking down at my feet he moves my head up so I am looking at him.

he shakes his head "don't be silly you are still a virgin its understandable we will do it when you are ready babe" he smiles at me I am so glad he is like this and not like other people who would probably call me fridget or whatever but I actually wanted to either wait until I was married or at least wait until the right person came along.

I didn't want people knowing I was a virgin so I act like I know what I am talking about around other people but what I have learnt is only from either what Riker or Ellington have told me about their sex lives or what I have seen in porn, but I most make it believable cause nobody seems to question it like they do the others

I stand up dressing myself again and I grab Ellingtons hand as we walk back to mine talking about us as we walk in my parents explain Ells parents went home but Ell already told me on the way so I just nod and say ok and I see Sav sitting on the sofa playing on Ryland's phone "Rocky who is Lori and Delia?" she asks me curiously and I sit down near her "Lori is our cousin and Delia I don't know why?" I say he looks sad "it just popped up I swear but I saw a message to Ry from Lori saying 'wow have you been working out? I cant wait too see you' with 4 kisses and then one from Delia 'aww I miss you so much' with about 10 kisses"she says looking down and put my arm around her "it will be nothing Savannah Ry loves you and he's not the cheating type, I'm sure Delia is his friend from school in Colorado just talk to him about it later" she nods and I leave go of her

we hear Ryland having an argument with someone upstairs I go to get off the couch when I see come to the stairs and look down "I will check" he says before going in the room, we sit there for a bit and mom and dad go to the shop and Savannahs phone beeps "I have to go home" she says and I know why she is saying it instead of bye "come on come say bye to Ryland the silence is killing me and panicking me anyway" I sat and we all go up the stairs.

I walk to Rydels room and open the door and we see Riker and Ross jump away from each other but it wasn't fast enough we all saw them... making out!

"why where you two just making out?" I ask they both just look at me but say nothing I look at Rydel then Ryland they are both doing the same, wow so them too find out and nobody will even tell me wow and everyone thinks Ryland is the one that gets left out just cause he isn't in R5!

My siblings sure know how to make me feel special... Not!