Finally speaking up!

Riker's POV...

After everyone talked about the Rockliff news for a couple of minutes, Rydel stormed upstairs I hadn't even had chance to talk to her about me and Ross yet because the whole Rocky Ryland things and now she was upset over this, so it looks like I am going to have to keep it too myself for longer, I walk up and knock on her door as I open it.

She is laid on her bed face down in her pillow crying I walk in and close the door then sit on the bed and rub her back "shh it's ok" I really didn't know what to say "what is actually upsetting you about all this? is it the fact Ratliff is gay? the fact he is with your brother? the fact he isn't single? the fact Rocky knew you liked Ratliff? the fact Ratliff isn't going to want to be with you after going with your brother? what?" I asked her still rubbing her back until she sits up.

She looks at me and then pulls a pillow close to her leaning against her bedroom wall "it's all everything I guess all of it, Rocky knew I liked Ratliff, hell the who world knows I like Ratliff, then he just goes with him like I am nothing like I have no feelings" she starts crying again and I cuddle her "Del the thing is if you like him sometimes it's better to just see them happy even if it mean not being with you I know it's hard babe but it's something you have to do in life, as long as they are happy that is enough to make you happy even though it hurts you deep inside" I say and he pulls from me "dude you are messed up" she laughs wiping her tears, I just nod and laugh with her "you ok now?" she shakes her head "i will get over it I guess I will just have to get used to it like I did when Ratliff told me he didn't like me like that" he says softly looking like she is gonna crying again

"so anyway what did you want to talk to be about before Ryland and Rocky decided to interrupt by trying to kill each other?!" she asked obviously trying to change the subject "nothing" I say I'm sure I can wait until things calm down with the Rydel and Rockliff things "don't lie to me mister please tell me" she says "I have decided I want Lauren back" I say as a joke but keep a straight face, I just want to see her reaction "what you are kidding me right after what she did to you that..." she starts, I cut her off "Delly Delly, I was joking I just wanted to see your face" she looks at me and shakes her head laughing a bit "come on then what is really up?" I take a deep breathe and lean in close so I can whisper in her ear so nobody can hear "I think I am in love... with a guy" I pull away so I can see her face she has a massive smile on her face "who is he?" he says quietly

This is what I am most scared of "you can't freak or say anything to anyone" she nods I take another deep breathe and close my eyes "it is Ross" I whisper in her ear then pull away to see her expression again he looks shocked "Ross as in our little brother Ross or?" she asks quietly "yup that's the guy" I say, I don't know whether she looks shocked or disgusted or a little bit of both "you sure?" she asks I nod "yes we kissed and we..." trail off "ewwwww" she shouts then covers her mouth then whispers "you slept with our little brother?" I simply nod with tears filling my eyes "Riker thats disgusting he is your little brother that is incest you can get done or it, it's illegal" I look at her and I can feel that I am about to cry so I stand up and clear my throat "I'm going to get in the shower then go to bed I am knackered we can talk about this tomorrow night Delly" I say and leave and run into the bathroom.

As I lock the bathroom door I break down, is it really illegal to sleep with your sibling? I knew it was incest but I didn't know that was illegal! I can't help being in love with him, I just was and he was in love with me back, what am I going to do if Delly took the news the way he did everyone else is going to be 10 times worse, omg I can't handle that no please, I stand up and run the water for the shower, and then get my phone, maybe google will help me out here, what do I even search? I put my phone down and undress and climb in the shower.

I will just have a shower and go to bed like I told Delly see how I feel in the morning about all this, what usually what mom tells me to do and usually it works so hopefully it will help now.

Ross' POV...

Riker looked pretty upset after coming out of Rydel's room maybe she is really upset cause I know he hates seeing us all upset, so I knock on her door "come in" I hear her say so I open the door, she is fine, she is laid in bed waiting Tangled "hey you ok?" I ask and he nods "yeah I'm fine" I looked at her then at the bathroom door and then back at her "Del what is up with Rikes they looked pretty upset when he left here" I ask her and she shrugs.

Something wasn't right here as I go to close the door I hear Rydel speak "Ross can you come in a moment I want to speak to you about something" "sure" I say as I come back in her room "close the door" she says oh god this must be serious.