THIRTY-ONE/31/TRIENTA-Y-UNO- I AM SO SORRY

Colby
I hadn't seen Phoenix all day. She has locked herself up in her room. She hadn't even talked to Charlie and Tatiana and they were also scared.

"Colby, what's wrong with Phoenix? She hasn't come out her room" Tati asked as she came to me as I was sat in the parlour.

"I don't know Tatiana darling. But it'll be okay. She'll come out in a few days and it'll all be over. Hopefully, no bad will come and we can be left alone" I said as I hugged her.

They ran off to got to the kitchen to see if they could steal a few cupcakes before the party tonight. I stood up and I walked to Phoenix's room.

"Phoenix open up will you? You haven't come out in days. We're all so worried about you" I said as I knocked.

There was no reply.

"Phoenix stop acting like a child and open the door before I knock it down" I said sternly.

I waited before I kicked the door. I opened it and her room was trash. She was sat on her bed just staring at the wall blankly.

"Phoenix what happened in here?" I asked as I ran to her.

"It's all my fault. Everything is my fault. Ever since I met you Colby, everything in my life has gone wrong" she said as she cried.

"You're blaming me?" I asked offended.

"No of course not. But my life isn't normal anymore. I'm not normal" she said as she fell into my embrace.

I hugged her. There was screams from downstairs. We both ran down there and Elise's biological parents were there.

"Darling you're coming with us" her mother said looking at her.

"No I am not" she said as she folded her arms.

"Oh darling you think you have a choice. You don't. We know about that little hybrid baby you're brewing. And we know your a hybrid now because of his brother" my father said as Colby scoffed.

"It was my blood that turned her, not Gage. He has no part in this" Colby said as he stood next to me.

"Then maybe we should have you held in vervain ropes rather than your brother" my mother said as Colby grabbed my hand.

"Let Gage go. He has no part in this. He's done terrible things but he didn't turn me into a hybrid. I don't mind being a hybrid mother. It's not as bad as you believe. I'm stronger than before. Faster. More confident. You won't take this away from me. You won't take my baby away" I said as I placed a hand on my stomach.

Klaus came and stood next to me.

"Niklaus" Colby said as he smiled.

"Colby" Niklaus said back to him.

"I have had enough of people trying to take my baby away from me. I will not let you take the only thing that will stop our biggest enemy. I won't let you take my child" Niklaus said as my father stumbled slightly.

"Pheonix dear. You let. This man. This freak. Get you pregnant" my mother said as she started to freak out.

"It was my only choice mother" I said as zi started to walk away.

All of a sudden, a ringing in my head brought me to the floor. I screamed as my whole boys lifted from the ground.

"Phoenix!" Both Colby and Niklaus yelled before I blacked out.

A few hours later I woke up to Niklaus sat by my bed.

"Niklaus" I said as he looked at me.

His eyes were bloodshot and angry.

"Pheonix. Something's happened and your not going to like it" he said as he held my hand, "your parents somehow linked your baby to a witch I used to know. The witch killed herself. Alongside our baby".

"My parents... Did what?" I asked as I got up and ran out the castle, to go find, and kill my parents.

GUYS IM NOT DECEASED IM JUST DORMANT. I HAVE SEVERE WRITERS BLOCK BUT DURING A LESSON I GOT COMMENT SAYING "UPDATE PLEASE" IN ALL CAPS. I REALISED THAT THIS STORY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR SOME TIME SO I HOPE MY WRITERS BLOCK FUCKS OFF SO I CAN MAKE U SOME GOOD ASS CHAPTERS. THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME GUYSSSSS 💜💜💜💜💜