FOURTEEN/14/CATORCE- LONE WOLF

Phoenix
I was sat upstairs by myself wondering why my life had to go so wrong. Charlie and Tatiana were out at the park with Kyle and everyone else was downstairs. Skyler and Colby had tried to talk to me but they betrayed me. I thought that I needed to get over myself. Am I overthinking this? The only person I could really talk to was Sam. He was like a brother to me now. We were so close. I gave him messages to give to Colby. I felt bad but I need time. I was writing in my notepad when my door creaked open. It caught my attention so I walked over to it. No one was there. I truned back around and Hunter grabbed me. He put his hand over my mouth as I struggled. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and it suddenly fell black.

-----two hours later in the day-----

I woke up and felt stretching in my arms. I looked up and saw my arms chained to the walls in a dark cellar. I looked and saw Hunter sat in a chair.

"Good your awake" Hunter said smiling.

"Where am I?" I asked looking around.

"That's for me to know and for you to probably never know because by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be dead" he smirked as he tore open my shirt.

He pulled out a knife and waved it around.

"I could kill you with a single stab, but that wouldn't be fun" he said gliding the knife across my chest.

I screamed in agony as he pressed deeper.

"Hunter please stop" I begged.

"No I need to do this" he said drawing little circles on my body.

"You don't. Jackson has made you think this is the right way it's not" I said as I moved my chains.

"Just shut up!" He yelled, as he rammed the knife into my stomach.

I jolted forward as he twisted it. I pulled my hands away from the chains and I teleported to the castle. I landed and Sam saw me.

"Oh my god" he said walking to me.

I fell into his arms as he caught me. I heaved as everyone ran over to me. Kyle pulled me off of Sam.

"Keep away from her!" He yelled at them.

I tried to speak but no words came out. I placed my hand on his chest. He looked down at me and held my hand.

"Please Kyle let me heal her" Colby said, walking towards her.

I looked at him and pulled on Kyle's shirt. I hate Colby but I need him right now. Kyle looked at me. He kissed my head and Colby laid me down. He bit his wrist and placed it against my mouth. I drank his blood and gagged slightly. He ran me upstairs and put me into the bed. He wiped away my blood.

"I'm sorry" I said gasping.

"What are you sorry for? I'm the one who should be sorry. I've been a sick to you for the last month. I wasn't honest with you. That's why you should know.. I was a human" he said.

I sat up.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"I used to be undead" he said sitting down.

"How, you said you were born a vampire?" I said as he made space for him.

"My Mom, Dad, and my brother Gage. We were all cursed to be vampires. I've been a vampire since I was 21" he said.

"You've been 21 for 100 years" I said as the realisation hit me.

"I'll let you rest. Jackson won't be happy you ran away from Hunter. There's not doubt he will kill Hunter for failing in his task. You were supposed to die today" he said.

I fell asleep having nightmares of Jackson and Hunter. If they're both out to murder me, I can't leave the castle. Not anymore. But the full moon is tommorow night. And I have to be prepared for anything. The pain, the anger, the torture, the thought that with one minor mistake, I could kill the people I care about. Including, Skyler, Kyle, Sam, and Colby. And Tati. Charlie. Anyone who's ever been bothered to care about me.