EIGHT/8/OCHO- KILLING ME LITTLE BY LITTLE

Phoenix
I was at in my room looking out the window looking upon the castle grounds. It's was nearing spring so all the flowers were blooming and I found it so gorgeous. The grand castle gates opened and a huge group of people walked in. I knew it was Jackson and Hunter again.

"Are you ever gonna fuck off?" I asked standing up.

I ran downstairs and called everyone. But then I remember that they went out for the day. I sighed. Well this is gonna be fun. I cracked my knuckles as I walked out the doors of the castle.

"You have a lot of nerves coming here again Jackson. Colbys not going to be very happy with you" I said smiling.

"You think I care? I want my prophesy" he shouted back.

"I am shortening this down so your egotistical half-brain can actually process the words, you are not getting the fucking prophesy" I yelled.

"You shouldn't have said that. Kill her" Jackson yelled.

The rest of the army of his ran at me. I used my powers to weaken them all. I walked over to Jackson. I punched him.

"You shouldn't have done that" he said snarling

"I don't care" I yelled.

I wolfed up and growled at him. It was a grousome fight. I fell to the floor.

"Not as tough as you make yourself out to be" he said smiling

"Just leave Jackson. You've made your point" I yelled.

"He may have... But I haven't" the girl I saw in my vision said having hold of my Mom and Dad who had been beaten.

"Let them go!" I yelled standing up.

"Shall I tell her who I am or do you want to?" She asked pulling on Dad's collar.

"Please don't ruin us. I beg of you" Mom pleaded.

"Tell me what?" I asked coughing up blood.

"16 years ago... Mom was in the hospital pushing out some children. You and me. That's right Phoenix. I am your sister. Shea. They were never truthful. I was chosen years ago and Colby turned me. I ran away of course. And this is their punishment for lying" she said grabbing hold of them.

She grabbed a knife and threw it. She caught it and stabbed them both. My heart stopped and I got up. I ran at Shea and fought her. She grabbed me and threw me.

"I am going to make your life hell Phoenix!" She yelled before running away.

I looked over at Mom and Dad who were laid with yeh knives in their chests. I crawled with all the strength I had to them. I cried over their lifeless bodies for hours until it was nearly evening. I was still crying.

Colby
The entire castle had just come back from a nice day out with Kyle. We walked through the gates and I saw my two bodyguards had been stabbed. I ran to the castle and saw Phoenix sat on the floor crying. I ran over to her. Her Mom and Dad were dead with knives in their hearts. Kyle ran to Phoenix and hugged her.

"What happened?" I asked as I crouched down.

"They were working together. Jackson and my sister. You turned her Colby. She hated you and now she hates me. Did you know?" She asked looking at me.

"Phoenix" I said calmly

"You bastard. You lied. You just keep lying. You could have been honest. You knew I had a sister and never thought mention this hit to me" she said pounding her fists against my chest.

"Phoenix stop" Kyle said grabbing her off me.

"He lied and he won't stop!" She said breaking down.

"It'll be ok" he said calming her down.

I ran inside and kicked everything around my room. I turned everything over and sat in my room. I was crying. And I don't cry.

Phoenix
I stood up and limped towards the castle gates.

"Phoenix you can't leave" Corey said grabbing me.

"Get off me Corey" I growled.

"Where are you going?" Kyra sighed.

"To get Charlie and Tati. They're living her and I don't care what Colby says. I expect a room ready for them" I said walking off.

"You don't make the orders here" Alex snarled.

"Don't fuck with me right now Alex. I am getting them, bringing them back, and they are Living here" I said walking away.

"I'm coming with you" Kyle said.

"No stay here" I said growling.

I ran to my house and burst through the door.

"Charlie? Tati?" I shouted.

"Nixie up here" Charlie yelled.

I ran upstairs and Charlie and Tati were tied to the bed. I untied them and hugged them.

"Where are we going?" Tati asked as I picked them up.

"Take a deep breath" I said closing my eyes.

I felt us move and I opened my eyes. We were in my room back at the castle.

"You can open your eyes now" I said putting them on the bed.

"Where's Mommy and Daddy?" Charlie asked.

I explained to them what happened and they were destroyed. They didn't leave the room that night. They slept like angels but I didn't.