TWENTY-NINE/29/VIENTENUEVE- KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HIM

Phoenix
For the past couple of weeks, it has just been Niklaus and I in the house. Everyone had gone off for a while to refresh so Niklaus and I said we'd look after the castle. I heard chanting from downstairs and Niklaus's screams of pain. I got up and ran into the hallway. I peered over the balcony into the foyer and saw Jackson and his army were back again. I sighed and jumped off the balcony. I landed in the middle of them and I stood up slowly from my crouched position.

"You're going to want to leave Niklaus right now or a lot of hearts will be torn from chests and heads ripped from necks" I said as I looked at Jackson.

"Do your worst Phoenix" Jackson said smirking.

"Your request" I said smiling.

"Have at it" Jackson said.

Two werewolves lunged at me and I tore their hearts out. I threw them on the floor. One of them jumped at me and I grabbed them, I pinned them against the floor and pulled out their heart. I stood up and heard one running at me from behind. I held my fist up and they ran straight into it. I fought some others. One of them reached into my chest and pulled out my heart.

"No!" Niklaus yelled as I looked at him.

"Rude. I'm only allowed to pull hearts out" I said pinching him.

I killed more people and I looked at Jackson.

"You may win this time. But you'll never know how to kill us" Jackson yelled as he fled the castle.

I watched as they left and then I ran to Niklaus. I unchained him and helped him up. He hugged me tightly.

"We can live without our hearts?" He asked as I smiled.

"Yeah. Have you never had your heart ripped out?" I asked smiling.

"No" he said smiling.

"Now... Which one is my heart?" I asked looking around.

I saw the guy who pulled out my heart and I saw it in his hand. I grabbed it and then threw it and caught it.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs" I said smiling.

We walked upstairs and I helped Niklaus get the blood off him. I grabbed my heart and then I looked at my chest.

"Ah shit I healed" I said looking at him.

He smiled at me as I placed my heart on the desk. I walked to the bed and laid on him.

"So much for taking care of the castle" he said smiling.

"Well we did" I said looking at him.

For a moment, it was as if all the bad things washed away. I stood up and walked away. I felt him grab my wrist and he pulled me to face him. He looked at me up and down and then he clashed our lips together. The kiss was filled with hunger and passion. He lifted me up and pressed me against the wall. He kissed my neck as I moaned softly. He laid me on the bed and I looked at him as he hovered over me. He tore my shirt open and then kissed up and down my torso.

------------- 20 minutes --------

Klaus and I were laid on the bed just talking afterwards.

"We should go clean up downstairs" I said as sat up.

"But the bed is so comfy" Klaus said as I put my clothes back on.

"Come on Klaus. Do you want Hope to see this?" I asked looking at him.

"No" he said getting out of bed.

We walked downstairs and Rebekah, Elijah and Kol were stood there.

"And would someone like to explain what happened?" Elijah asked as he started picking up the hearts.

"Jackson happened" Klaus said dragging bodies.

"Rebekah can we talk for a minute?" I asked smiling.

"Sure" she said following me up stairs.

"I kind of need you to put my heart back in my chest. It got ripped out and my chest healed" I said laughing.

"Oh well done" she said pushing her hand through my chest with my heart.

"Oh that hurts like a mother fucker" I said gritting my teeth.

She let go and I healed.

"Thanks. Also me and Klaus did the deed" I said smiling.

"How many of my brother's do you intend to Shag?" She asked as we walked downstairs.

"Just the one" I said smiling.

"You got blood on my floor Phoenix" Colby complained as he walked through dragging a body.

"Cry me a River Colby. Wait you can't. Your ass turned off your emotions" I said as I walked by him bumping shoulders with him.