SIXTEEN/16/DIECISEIS- NO ONE TOUCHES MY FAMILY

Colby
I was sat watching over Phoenix's body. She was so perfect. Her skin flawless. I couldn't help but think of her gorgeous blue eyes and the way she slightly wolfed out when we argued.

"Colby, you need to rest" I heard Kyle say from behind me.

I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm fine" I said looking back at Phoenix.

"Colby please. This is driving you mad" he said as he walked nearer to me.

"What did she do to deserve this?" I asked as I held her hand.

"She was protecting her honour. And she doesn't deserve it. But Gage doesn't deserve death either" he said sitting down.

"I just wish she could come back as a normal girl again" I said as I kissed her hand.

"I wish that everyday Colby. But it can't happen. And you know that" he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

There were three clear screams from the foyer.

"Colby, it's Jackson" Sam said running in.

Me and Kyle stood up and ran to the foyer. Jackson, Hunter and Kian had hold of Skyler, Tatiana and Charlie. Skyler was hissing as Jackson held her arms behind her back. He injected something into her arm.

"She was starting to get on my nerves" Jackson said running to me.

Jackson grabbed me and pulled my head back.

"Now, why don't we watch them die? How about starting with the little wolf pups?" He asked as Hunter and Kian pulled knife from their pockets.

There was a horrid noise as Kian and Hunter's expressions went from intimidating to in pain. The noise was heard again as they fell to the floor. I looked and saw Phoenix holding their hearts. I smiled. But how?

"You were starting to get on my nerves" she said as she dropped the hearts.

Kyle grabbed Tati and Charlie and took them upstairs.

"No!" Jackson yelled as he ran at Phoenix.

Phoenix
I grabbed Jackson and pressed my fingers in his brain. He screamed in pain.

Alcosorte sanguine

He fell to the floor.

"And now" I said as I walked to the other side of him body.

I kicked him and he flew out the window. I looked at Colby and he ran to me. He hugged me tightly.

"What? How?" He asked as he held my head and made sure it was me.

"Your venom was still in my system when I died" I said smiling.

"Looks like we have a hybrid on our hands" Alex said smiling.

"Guess we do" I said smiling.

Someone pushed Colby out the way and rammed a stake into my heart. It was Shea.

"Good try sis. But I can't die" I said smiling.

I pulled the stake out of my own heart and stabbed her.

"That won't kill me either" she said smiling.

"No" I said as I pressed my hand into her chest and pulled out her heart "but that will".

She fell to the floor. Colby hugged me tightly and Skyler woke up. She looked at me and hugged me. I held my hand against her stomach and I felt a heartbeat.

"What's wrong?" She asked as I opened my eyes.

"We need to get you a pregnancy test" I said smiling.

She squealed as one of Colby's guards went to the shop and bought some tests.