TWENTY-EIGHT/28/VIENTIOCHO- SOULESS

Phoenix
I was upstairs sat with Hope and Hayley. We were just watching a film when we heard shouting from downstairs. I ran to where I saw Niklaus and Colby fighting. Colby swung for Niklaus but Niklaus pushed Colby away. I ran in the middle of them.

"Colby what has gotten into you?" I asked looking at Colby.

"It was him. He thinks he can micromanage every single minute of my life" Colby said stumbling on his words.

"Ever since Niklaus has been here, you've avoided me" I said looking at Niklaus.

"Maybe it's easier. I get to be away from the pain. And with Brennen, you two flirting the socks off of each other is really not helping" Colby said grabbing my wrist.

"At least my resolution to Brennen's death is to mourn rather than drink away my sorrows" I said whipping my head around.

"God if you're so eager to hop on his dick, just get in bed with him already" Colby said walking by me and flicking my hair.

"Colby. Is that what all this is about? Your envy because I have to sleep with Niklaus. If you want one of the biggest problems in your life to go away, the child is the only solution. So grow a pair and man the hell up!" I said grabbing Colby.

"You're gonna want to keep your hands off me" Colby said scowling at me.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Did I put a dent in your ego?" I asked slamming him against the wall.

"Heel Phoenix" Sam yelled from beside me.

"Why should I Sam? This while situation is making him act like a brat with anger issues. And to be completely honest, I'm over it" I said letting go of Colby.

"Oh stop complaining Phoenix. I didn't complain when you wouldn't shut up about your parents' deaths" Colby said looking at me.

I ran by him and up the stairs.

"Phoenix wait" Elijah said from behind me.

"He has no heart Elijah. I don't want him in my life. What's happened to him?" I asked as I stopped.

"I think he turned off his humanity" Elijah said walking to me.

"This isn't Colby talking. This is his opposite. Yet I still hate him for what he's saying" I said pressing my back against a wall.

------------- one week later ----------

Once again, Kyle and I had found us in quite the predicament. With Jackson of course. He was talking about how Kyle was unpure and whatever other stuff he had to offer. I wasn't really listening.

"Phoenix, you aren't listening are you?" Jackson asked snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"No not really. I zoned out the minute you kidnapped us. Is this gonna be a weekly thing because we really need a schedule. I was supposed to be teaching a new friend of mine how to teleport. But you being you rudely interrupted" I said looking at him.

"Ok, I'll give you something that will make you pay attention" Jackson said grabbing hold of Kyle's arm.

He pulled up Kyle's sleeve and bit him viciously.

"No. Stop Jackson!" I yelled as I moved my chains as much as I can.

"Ok. So if you answer my question about the prophesy, I'll let you heal him. If not, he'll be dead in 2 minutes tops" Jackson said throwing Kyle to the ground.

"Jackson you don't have to do this" I said looking into his eyes.

"Its fun though. Now. Phoenix where is Colby's prophesy?" Jackson asked putting his hands on the arms of my chair.

"Phoenix. Don't tell him" Kyle said coughing.

"He made the decision for you. I'll make his death quick then" Jackson said stabbing Kyle in the stomach with a stake.

"No! Jackson stop! Its somewhere in the old grounds of the Smith property off route 55. That's all I know. I swear. Just let me heal him" I shouted as Jackson stopped.

He walked to me and unlocked my chains.

"You've been much help. Tend to your friend and get the hell out of here" Jackson spat.

I ran to Kyle and gave him my blood. He revealed quickly and the bite healed too. I got him back to the castle and I ddint know where Colby was and to be honest, I couldn't care less.