SEVEN/7/SIETE- THE WATCHER

Colby
I was awake tonight walking around the castle when I was pinned to the wall. I was Shea.

"Hi baby" she said smirking.

I pushed her off me and I ran. She grabbed me and pushed me to the floor. She straddled me and strangled me. I grabbed her and flipped us over.

"What the fuck? I cured you" I said.

"Poor Colby. Poor weak little Colby. You only cured my werewolf side. I'm still a vampire" she said smiling.

"What are you doing here? You hate me" I said applying more pressure.

She grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. She pushed on my shoulders.

"She's my sister Colby. I'm here to see her" she said letting go of me.

"You lay a finger on her!" I said smacking our heads together.

"You'll do what Colby? I could kill her. Why did you choose me? Why did you not choose her?" She asked letting me go.

"You volunteered for her" I said scoffing.

"You could have refused it. Yet you took me, loved me, fucked me, turned me, broke me, most of all ruined me. She's my sister. I will not let you ruin her" She said snarling at me.

"I wouldn't dream of it. Now leave" I yelled pushing her out the window.

She landed on the floor.

"I'm gonna stick around for a while. In her pretty little head though" she said as she got up and walked away.

I ran to Kyle and Phoenix's room. Phoenix was sound asleep, not a care in the world. If Phoenix found out... She'd leave, and I don't want that for her.

Phoenix
I woke up and walked down the halls. I saw Colby and I smiled. I gave him a small hug but when I touched him... I saw a girl wearing all black, brown hair, blue eyes, and she was a vampire. I let go of Colby and she went away.

"Who was that?" I asked looking at Colby.

"Who was who?" He asked holding me.

I heard a noise in my brain and I fell to the floor. I snarled as I started to wolf out again. Colby got me to the basement and tied me up. But he wouldn't leave.

"Colby go" I said through the pain.

"No I'm not leaving" he said holding me as I turned.

"You have to. I could hurt you" I said crying.

"I don't care" he said as my back arched.

I stood up and looked at Colby.

Colby
Phoenix wasn't what invisioned werewolves to look like. Her nose had been pressed down and she had green eyes and canine like teeth. She sat down and growled at me.

"Phoenix come off snap out of it" I said sitting across from her.

"Don't you get it Colby, I can't control this" she said fainting.

"That was fun" Shea said walking down the stairs.

"What did you do to her?" I asked grabbing her.

"Just played with her head. She was the chosen one. Perfect little girl. I hate her. She should suffer. I know earlier I said I want her protected, but then I gave Mommy and Daddy a little visit. Charlie and Tati too. They were all happy to see me. She said dissapearing. I ran out the castle grounds and teleported to Phoenix's house. They couldn't see me. I could only see them. Shea was trying to get into my head. She hadn't done anything to them. They were fine. I smiled as I teleported back to the castle. Phoenix was stirring in her sleep.

"Colby it hurts" she complained.

"What hurts?" I asked.

"My back" she said lifting up her ripped shirt

She had a circle with a square, and a diamond burned into her skin.

"Kristen!" I yelled.

Kristen teleported downstairs.

"Please Kristen. Tell me what this mark means" I said showing her the mark.

"Phoenix is no longer a wolf pup" Kristen said.

Me and Phoenix looked at each other. She ran to me.

"Colby. I hate this" she said crying.

"You'll be fine" I said stroking her hair.

I gave Kristen a worrying look. We need someone to help her or she might die.