Bachelor Series #3: Hidden Desires

Book Cover illustrated by: Andrea Nicole C. Tiraña

I am open for commissions! For inquiries, you can reach me here:

Facebook: Andrea Nicole C. Tiraña
Second acc: Peculiar Lullaby
FB Page: Drei Drei's Watty

Instagram: iam_dreiiii

***

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Take note that this story is unedited and may or may not have been written a long time ago. It might contain scenes or jokes that you could find insensitive since the author could still be immature at the time and still in the process of growing when writing the said story especially on stories she wrote from 2015-2020.

Read at your own risk.

***

DISCLAIMER:

The characters, businesses, events, and incidents described in this story are purely fictional and products of the author's imagination, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real-life people, living or deceased, or actual events is entirely coincidental and unintended. Please be advised that this this book contains mature content and is intended for audiences aged 18 years and above. The story deals with sensitive issues such as violence, mature scenes, and language that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised that if you are sensitive to such content or if it may go against your personal beliefs, it is recommended that you do not read this book. The author assumes no responsibility for any discomfort or offense caused while reading this story. By proceeding to read, you acknowledge that you are of legal age and are willing to engage with the story's mature themes and content at your own discretion.

***

COPYRIGHT:

Bachelor Series #3: Hidden Desires.Copyright © 2018 by.peculiarlullaby.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without prior written permission from the author.The only exception to this rule is for brief quotations used in critical articles or reviews, which may be reproduced with proper citation and attribution.

***

"I am a fool for letting you go,and I won't do the same mistake again. Push me, run away from me, it won't change the fact that this time...I intend to stay"

Zayne Carson, one of the elite, youngest bachelor of the country. He almost have everything that every man wish they have. But there's this one woman he had once but wishes that he still has now. The feeling of having a very precious gem that you'd suddenly lost out of foolishness.

It's been years since then, yet he still couldn't forget her, all of her... The biggest mistake he ever committed, that mistake he will forever regret. He is an idiot who doesn't deserve someone like her.

Three years later, their fates chose to play with them again when they happen to encounter each other. She still has this great effect on him, no matter how much effort he put just to forget her in the span of three years. A feeling that seems like never really changed and won't ever change even if he dare to try.

The only woman he needs and, just the sight of her drives him mad! 3 years have passed but still wants her, he wants all of her... But looks like it's a lot, way different now.

When that woman whom he can't forget seems to have forgotten him already. And she who loves someone in the present, the worst part is that someone is his friend...And they have an important rule not to mess with a friend's woman.

But another insane twist occurred when that friend black mailed him to guard this woman, his ex, while he was away...To protect her from other men, the funny thing is, he himself also wants that woman to be his.

Guarding that woman is okay, but guarding her for a friend is another story to tell. Cause he also should protect her from he himself, from that beast inside who always wanted her, who wanted to snatch her away... Along with her heart, would he be able to hide his... HIDDEN DESIRES?