19 - Twiggy Lil' Shortstuff Who'd Get Banged By A Jell-O Shot

Hey hey hey!!! I got up the chapter!!! :D Yay!! Thanks so much for all the comment and stuff guys, you're all great!! This page is dedicated accordingly, cuz this person is so NICE!!! :D

*WARNING* The picture at right may cause uncontrollable drooling. Napkins or paper towels may be required.

;)

Chapter 19: Twiggy Lil’ Shortstuff Who’d Get Banged by a Jell-O Shot

If my Mom ever finds out about this I’m gonna be locked in the basement, strapped to a bed, and eating from a tube. Shit shit shit…I think as I drive my piece-of-crap van down the dark and sleepy street. There’re big leafy oak trees in every yard, and picket fences and garden gnomes. But since its dark out and the street lamps cast freaky shadows from the oak trees, this only reminds me of every scary movie like EVER.

And I’m driving out here as a ‘favor’.

Too pick up a drunk Sebastian MacCrain, and drive him home.

Yeah, frankly, I can’t believe it either. The moron somehow got my number and texted me at 2 in the fucking morning. Then he called me. He chattered at me aimlessly for awhile, and then he asked me if I could do him a favor. My eyes had narrowed.

‘What kind of favor?’ I asked.

‘Well, I’m at a party like, right now, and I’m kind of drunk haha.’

‘You’re kidding…’ I’d said with the most sarcasm ever. He didn’t notice.

‘Yeah, actually hahaha. I’m like…like SUPER-ish drunk right now. I mean, I’m not totalllllyyy wasted, ‘cause I can walk pretty good and nothin’s too fuzzy yet…but, y’know, I’m in like…NO shape to drive hahaha.’

I have to admit that I was shocked that he knew he shouldn’t be driving. No offense, but I’d pegged Sebastian to be the kind of blockhead to wobble over to his car after downing the keg (whatever that is) and then pretzel his car around a tree or something. And by dumb luck, he’d miraculously crawl out from the wreckage, complaining about a spilt beer.

‘Ok,’ I’d said, totally confused. ‘Don’t you have a designated driver? Someone to take you home?’

‘Nope.’ He’d said, popping the p. ‘Everybody here’s as gone as me. HEY!’ I assume he turned somewhat from the phone to yell at all of the people. ‘Is everybody drunk?!’ There was a loud, slurred chorus of ‘FUCK YAH!’ in response.

Sebastian had brought the phone back to his mouth. ‘Yeah, everyone’s druuuunk.’

I guess that the lack of sleep is what had kept me from connecting the dots of what Sebastian was trying ask. ‘Alright…that’s great.’ I’d said flatly. Aren’t drunk people like two-year olds? Just talk to them slowly and agree to mostly everything they say?

‘No, it’s not great Clarisse,’ I still wasn’t used to him calling me by name. ‘Because that means I don’t have a ride home!’

‘Yeah, that sucks.’ I’d been thinking: I don’t give a rat’s ass…

‘Soooo, Clarisse, I called you, so that you could mayyybbbeee, just mayyyybbbeee, like do me this HUGE favor…’

And about five seconds after Sebastian had said that, everything came together in my mind. To say I’d momentarily freaked out was an understatement, but I’d quickly calmed myself down and thought it through. Drive Sebastian home. Drive a drunk Sebastian home. And as he’s drunk and weirdly friendly and hopefully easily persuaded…