52 - Roll on Outa This Life

"So...well guys I guess Jerry is moving out...for...well maybe awhile. He wants to go live with Sokanon...Even though he's never met her...we've argued a lot but she seems like a pretty sweet chick so...say goodbye to Jerry guys!" 

*starts bawling in corner as Jerry drives off into the distance*

(and no, Jerry can't drive, he's taking an Uber of course. The guy had to take a selfie with his first 'Moose Client' ever).

Chapter 52:

"DRIVE BEAGLE DRIVE!!"  I continue rasping, seat belt-less and nearly shaking in the passenger seat of Simon Moe's silver Pontiac. 

He's just turned off the school's street, speeding but barely, knuckles white on the wheel. He doesn't have his seat belt on either, and his wide blue eyes are darting between the road and his rear view mirror. "She went back to her car, will she follow us?" He asks.

I turn around in my seat, still on my knees and too stiff and scared to shift position. Ohmyfucking God, I just barely escaped my bloody ending, and it might STILL happen but I'll be smooshed into a Baby Bitch Blood pastry within Beagle's car. "Oh jeezus fuck," I wheeze. I feel like my lungs are going to combust after my Sprint for My Fucking Life. "Probably!"

Beagle takes an immediate right, along a random street full of houses. "Oh fuck there she is-"

"WHAT!" I whip around in my seat and OHMYFUCK THERE SHE IS, black car nearly fishtailing out of the school's parking lot. OH FUCKFUCK-- "DRIVE BEAGLE, OHMYGOD!"

"She's crazy!" He gasps, speeding up a little but not too much, as we are in a stupid school zone. Once we pass some houses I cannot see her anymore, and my heart hammers harder because I feel blind. 

"I know I know," I gasp, turning around. I scoot my legs out from beneath me and drop my scared little ass onto the seat, my feet plunging into a pile of Green Tea bottles and I'm too fucking frightened to really care how messy his car is. My right hand is still clutching the 'Oh Shit' bar and I don't think I can even pry it off right now.

"What does she want?" Simon Beagle asks, turning to give me a deer-in-the-crosshairs look.

"To smear my Baby Bitch Blood on the floor," I mutter, heart still hammering as if I was a rabbit.

Simon Beagle blinks at me like I'm a lunatic and then suddenly is speeding up faster, the Pontiac darting forward.

Why why whyWHY?! Why did she find me now?? When my tire was low and I was alone in the parking lot-

Wait-

"HOLY FUCK!" I screech, and it scares Beagle so much he jerks the wheel and we almost hit someone's mailbox. 

"What?!" He gasps, gaping at me.

"She--She-! THAT BITCH! THAT CONNIVING OGRE!" I'm still terrified but now furious, absolutely fucking FURIOUS! SHE did it! That pugfaced yeti! SHE let the air out of my tire! How the fuck else would that timing be anymore perfect?? Either she punctured it or used a gauge the entire time, fucking PugFace Flora Harkin did that to TRAP me! So she could chase me around in her fucking car like a complete psychopath--

"ARRRGHH!" I angrily slam my hand down against the dash board. Ow! "Fuck!" That hurt! Wincing and cursing myself, I clutch my hand back against my chest. "God dammit! Sonofa-"

There's a little chuckle beside me, and I turn to look at Simon in surprise. He still likes absolutely petrified, clutching the steering wheel and leaning forward like a racecar driver, but he's still giggling.