43 - T-Rex

*peeks around three foot thick barricade*

"Hey guys, I-"

*dodges juice box*

*dodges book*

*dodges sombrero*

*dodges scissors*

*dodges moose*

*dodges bean bag chair*

*dodges chopsticks*

*dodges potted plant*

"Good christ, I hope you all realize you're never getting any of this back-"

*ducks back beneath barricade to avoid explosion*

*waits like, ten minutes or somethin'*

*peaks back out, terrified and shaking but determined*

"Well f-fine! Be that way! All of this stuff is mine though now! The moose and I friends now, btw. He's wearing the sombrero, and his name is Jerry the Sombrero-Wearing Moose. We're bros."

*fists bumps with moose*

"And we're gonna use all this stuff to decorate! And we're gonna eat with these chopsticks and read this book-"

*looks at book*

"Just kidding, this is Fifty Shades, Jerry's not reading this book-"

*dodges 1995 Buick LeSabre*

"GOOD GOSH JUSTREAD THEN!!"

:)

{Ignoring my fun little thing up there - I love writing those haha - thanks so much for reading!! Please, vote, comment (LIKE SERIOUSLY COMMENT I LOVE READING COMMENTS) and most severely strictly and seriously please enjoy!!}

Chapter 43 -

Irritated, I itch at my sleeve. The ductape sticks to my skin, and rip it off, wincing. God damn! Who the fuck decided that 'Ductape Day' would be a good idea for a dress up day?? 'Oh, hey, here's a good idea, let's use this highly adhesive and heavy duty tape as a form of decoration for our bodies! Durhurhurhur...' 

I'm making my way down the hall, trying to weave my way through all of the idiots around me. I suppose to be fair, I'm considered an idiot too since I fell into the peer pressure and ductaped one of my polos...Unlike a majority of the the people around me though, I didn't bother with getting any of the fancy kinds (like purple, or zebra striped, or FREAKING MAC N' CHEESE WTF), I just stuck with plain old, silver (or gray or whatever). There's a girl to the right of me wearing an entire outfit constructed of the stuff, from shirt to pants to shoes (hopefully her undergarments aren't, because, um, OUCH). There's a guy I'm just walking by with just one little slab of it on the front of his shirt (either he forgot or he's the laziest person in the history of ever), and I cannot tell you how many girls I've seen wearing ductape dresses.

Yes, a damned dress made out of the stuff. Like a tight, body molded kind of thing. I have no idea how some of them did it - some look so freaking tight that I swear they may have just put the ductape smack onto their skin and that makes me want to cry just imagining how bad that would hurt - but it really just makes me want to vomit. C'mon people...c'mon...

Alright, well, ignoring how irritated I am at stupid Dactape Day, its easy to say I'm ten times more irritated and frazzled than usual (which is pretty bad, if you think about the fact that I'm always irritated and frazzled, right?). Why? Well let's see...