15 - Favors

Heyyy!! So so so so so so soooooo sorry its been so long!! Just been a busy as hell while, and I've had some writer's block...kind of...more like I knew what I wanted to write but it just wouldn't type right. Anyhoo, here it is!! Please enjoyyyy! Vote, Comment and Message!! Thanks so much!! :D

Chapter 15: Favors

Ok, so here I am….at Walmart.

And I don’t really like Walmart.

Why, you ask? Well, to be truthful I’m not exactly sure. Maybe because it’s too big. Too many aisles and shelves and signs that make it easy for someone to get turned around. Maybe because I don’t like how many people are always here, running around, getting in the way, letting their children scream and sprint around, like the little criminals they’re probably gonna be (just sayin’…). Maybe it’s because I hate how I somehow always ending up with the weirdo check out people. Seriously! Like, Peter the PinCushion Face, or Smokey the Stinky Nicotine addict, or sometimes just Sally McTooMuchSmiles.

Or maybe I just don’t like Walmart. I don’t know.

Anyhoo, where I am, in this enormous store that I don’t exactly like, because I’m here to buy stupid idiot Sebastian a stupid idiot football because he’s a stupid idiot!

            Grumbling, I stalk in, and a little old man in a blue vest steps in front of me, holding a roll of stickers. I blink. He holds his hand out to me, and I see that he’s got a smiley face sticker in his hand. “Um…no thanks.” Fuck, I forgot about this.

            The little old man just smiles and reaches toward me again, still holding the stupid sticker. “No thank you,” I say again, attempting to step around him. He reacts with a lightning speed that I’d never expected and is standing in front of me again. I blink. What the fuck! Crazy old man!

            Maybe he couldn’t hear me. I eye the hearing aid plugged into his ear. I lean down a little bit, not breathing through my nose because I can’t stand old people smell (I’m sorry, I really am, but…I just can’t!!). “No, thank you,” I say slowly and loudly, looking him right in his wrinkly old little eyes. He pauses, his creased forehead wrinkling more. Good God man, are those hearing aids even on?!

            We stand there for a little bit, him looking confused, and me trying not to look annoyed. I don’t really want people to think I’m an old people hater. I’m not, it’s just that I don’t like their smell or the fact that they can’t hear. The little old man suddenly smiles a little bit, and I smile tightly back. I shift myself to the right to walk around him.

            Then he quickly takes the sticker off from it’s little wax thing and sticks on my shirt.

            Well what the fuck!!

            I semi-gape at him, and he just gives me this smile that wrinkles his face up even more, and then he steps aside. I glare over my shoulder at him before I walk way. Gah, stubborn old weirdo.

            I trudge onward into this stupid stinking place, peeved ‘cause that stupid old man put a smiley face sticker on me. I finally stop when I realize that I’ve no idea where the fudge to go. I stop in the middle of a lane, rows and rows of every type of pen you can think of on either side of me.

            The fuck! This is why I don’t like Walmart. Just tell me where to get what I fucking want dammit!! I don’t have enough patience for mazes!!