11- Hindering Backpack

Heeyyy, sorry its been so long, but I've been busy!! Thanks for being patient with me, enjoy and loves yas!! :))

Chapter 11: Hindering Backpack

I am utterly baffled.

            The entire day, not a single damned thing has happened. Nothing. Not so much as a tremor of trouble, a ripple of risk.

            Again, I’m confused as fuck.

            I’d seen all of my Most Hated, but what happened? Nothing. Zilch. My temper didn’t explode nor one drop of my blood was spilt.

I swear, hell must have froze over.

          Now this morning when I’d gotten up, I had slapped my alarm clock to get it to shut up, taken a short shower, and was just pulling my pants over my butt when I actually remembered that today, this most normal of Wednesdays, may be my last Wednesday ever.

          Why? Well, for starters, I slapped Sebastian MacCrain – the unfortunately gorgeous best linebacker that this school has ever had – a third time. He’s probably even more pissed off about it than the pudding I slammed in his face, and is probably ready to rip me to pieces and feed me to some small animal like a cat. Also there’s Sebastian’s bed-buddy/ho/CRAZYBITCH Nyssa Randy, whom I’m not exactly afraid of, but she annoys the fuck out of me. Then, there’s Flora Harkin, a part girl(maybe…) part Yeti part Ogre thing whom I got into a fight with (more like her chasing me and me running for my poor little life). During this ‘fight’ she smoked her head on the lockers and is now out for my death (and out to smear my blood on the floor). Lastly, there’s Abel Harkin, Flora’s Greek God-like cousin (I swear, this kid could throw lightning bolts if he really wanted too), a three-time state champion wrestler, who also hates me too. He’s all protective of his BEASTLY cousin, who can OBVIOUSLY handle herself, and thinks that I’M the one picking on HER and wants ME to leave HER alone, when I’VE done NOTHING!!

            Yeah, this little revelation that smacked into me while I was amidst pants-putting-on totally ruined my morning.

            I stormed around my room in a mess of anger and panic, wondering what the hell I should do. I’d decided that the least of my worries was Nyssa and Abel. If Nyssa had half the brain that I gave her credit to up in her floaty little head, she’d avoid me if she didn’t want to get verbally owned again (bahaha). Abel had made a threat to me yesterday, but has no reason to follow up on it as I’d run like hell from Flora during lunch.

            Meaning I only had Sebastian and Flora to worry about.

            Sebastian has probably a million little darts of hate aimed at my ass (my supposedly ‘nonexistent ass’. Bastard…). I’ve humiliated him plenty of times and physically assaulted him four times, counting the pudding. Yeah, he probably had stayed up in the wee hours of the morning plotting his sadistic vengeance (the jackass). Flora still scared the living daylights out of me. I’d escaped from her evil clawed clutches twice now, and she’d even found me on the school chat site and sent me an evil face.

That I had nightmares about. Not kidding.

          So after I’d made it through my panic attack, I decided that it was best to try and survive. I pulled my mass of crazy hair into a ponytail, so that they hopefully couldn’t see it from a distance. Then I spent fifteen minutes trying to debate which was more inconspicuous: a grey polo or a deep green sweatshirt.

          I eventually decided on a pale pink striped polo. Why pink? Because I imagine it’s the color that neither of them would expect me to wear, and you’d be surprised how many girls wear pink at my school. Then I’d driven to school unable to not envision the tortures waiting there for me.