Chaper 10

Love Remembers

Chapter 10

******Georgia’s POV******

“Must I repeat my question? I asked who are you, and if you don’t answer so help me god I’ll call the nurses.” I told whoever this was standing at the foot of the hospital bed in my room, although I still don’t know why I am even in the hospital in the first place.

“You really don’t remember me?” He asked with a look of shock and sadness mixed on his face.

“If I knew who you were would I have asked you who you were? I mean common, that’s kind of a stupid question.” I replied angrily, whoever this person is, wasn’t getting the point that I didn’t know them!

With a sigh he pulled a chair over to the side of the bed and sat down running his fingers through his shaggy blonde hair.

“Just turn on the news, it’ll explain everything.” He said not even bothering to look up at me again.

Somehow I knew he wasn’t going to say anything else until I did as he said, so I flipped the T.V on and did as he said. They were rambling on and on about some bad car accident involving a young woman and a young man.  The young man’s name was Jake, and the young woman’s name was Georgia.

 “Wait a minute my names Georgia,” I started, muting the T.V. “You’re telling me that both of us were the people in that accident?” I said my eyes growing wide and my heart rate picking up.

Finally after a few moments he lifted his head and gazed at me through the hair hanging in his face and just nodded. 

So that’s why I’m here in this hospital right now, I got in a car accident with this guy- I mean Jake. But why don’t I remember him? It’s memory loss Georgia, my mind told me. But why was he so upset that I didn’t remember him? Duh Georgia, he must be your boyfriend or why else would he be acting like this?

“Now do you understand what I’m trying to tell you?” He asked leaning farther towards me gripping the edge of the bed.

“G-get a-away from me!” I stuttered and pressed the button that calls the nurse into the room.

“Georgia please,” He began begging. “Just try to remember!”

“I said get away!” I yelled pulling myself as far away as I could from him.

Just then the nurse burst through the door and after one quick glance at m to notice the way I was acting, she walked straight over to Jake.

“Young man, I must ask you to come with me.” She ordered him.

“But, I need to talk to her!” He yelled standing up and gripping the edge of the bed tighter making me lean farther away.

“I’m sorry but you are not permitted to do that, and If you don’t come with me now I’ll be forced to call security.”

With that he let go of the bed and walked towards the nurse who ushered him out the door, but before he was out of the room he threw one last desperate glance over his shoulder and the door slammed behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Oh my god! I feel horrible I am so late at uploading its unreal and I am extremely sorry for this! and i know its super short

This was the hardest chapter to write because of Georgia’s memory loss and I don’t really care for it too much :/ but I hope its ok for you guys!

Teaser:  How will Georgia react to Letty?

Please F-A-N,     V*O*T*E,   and C-O-M-M-E-NT!!!!    :D