Chapter 8

***This Chapter is dedicated to XxMeekaLovexX for the awesome cover she made~! Thanks again I love it!***

Chapter 8

***Georgia’s POV***

All of a sudden I was pushed into the grass and being kissed to the end of the Earth. After what felt like an hour, Jake pulled away.

“Georgia don’t do that to me, it isn’t fair.” Jake said breathing heavy.

“I know,” I began breathing pretty heavy myself. The way that boy could kiss could do that to a girl. “But the ending came out really well. “

“That it did.” He said leaning down to kiss me again and nibbling on my lip. But as soon as I opened my mouth we were interrupted.

“Mommy,” A little girl said quite loudly and pointed at us. “I thought you said that boys have cooties!”

“They do honey they do, and those two better go to the doctors now because they’ll get sick!” The mother told her child with a shocked expression on her face that quickly disappeared when she glanced over and gave us an apologetic look.

I watched them as they walked away and it brought up memories from when I was that little. My mother, father, brother and I all gathered around the Christmas tree opening presents, and on Halloween when my brother and I went trick or treating. He was dressed as Darth Vader, while I was Rapunzel, Which frankly fit perfectly because my hair was extremely long when I was little.

Then the flashback was over as I remembered why I wasn’t in contact with them all anymore. Shaking off the bad memories I turned back around to face to Jake.

“You really should get those cooties you have checked out. I wouldn’t want to take any more chances of catching them myself.” I said with a smirk and playfully pushed him off of me and started off towards the post office again

“Too late, I made sure I they jumped on to you.” He replied catching up to me and sliding his hand in my back pocket as I did the same to him.

“Of course you did you sicko.” I replied sarcastically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we left the doors of the post office I ripped open my package from LukeBryan.com and pulled out my new t-shirt. He looks just as good on this shirt as he does in person!

I pulled it on over my head and broke into a happy dance right there in front of the post office for everyone to see, I was just that happy that I got my new shirt.

“Georgia what in the world are you doing?” A familiar voice yelled from their truck as they pulled up at the side of the road.

“Hey Chris,” I yelled as I quit doing my happy dance and pulled Jake over to Chris’s truck.

“Hi, now are you going to explain what you were doing back there?”

“She was doing her happy dance because she got her new Luke Bryan shirt in the mail. She warned me a week ago that this would most likely happen.” Jake told him before I could even open my mouth.

“Georgia, Georgia, Georgia. What are we gonna do with you?” Chris said shaking his head.

“You two tell me because I don’t even know what to do with myself sometimes!” I said this jokingly although sometimes I seriously did wonder this.

“Well I’ll tell you what,” Chris began, putting his truck back in gear. “I say we all go on out to Bobby’s and go muddin. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good to me, how bout you Georgia?” Jake asked, turning to me and giving me a pleading look.

“Ok, ok, I guess we can go. But we have to finish getting stuff here in town first.”

“That’s right! I got a few things to do first bud, and then after I get it all done I’ll meet you out at Bobby’s place.”

“Ok bud, I’ll see you then.” Then with that he drove off down the road.

Chris is Jakes best friend, and has hung around him long before I met Jake myself. He’s not a bad guy, and not bad on the eyes either. Usually he had a girl with him, although it never was a girl he wanted a relationship with. If someone didn’t know him well he’d come off as a man hoe. But he’s one of the nicest guys you could meet and knows how to treat a woman right.

By the time my thoughts cleared up we were at the truck, so I opened the passenger’s side door and slid in the seat.

“Where’re going again?” I asked Jake as he climbed in.

“I got to stop by auto zone to get some parts for my truck.”

“Ok.”

As we pulled up at auto zone I got out with him. I didn’t really need anything but I loved looking at the seat covers they had here. So as Jake walk up to the counter I walked towards the seat covers.

They had all different kinds, mossy oak camouflage, palm trees, hello kitty, and much more. Seeing the mossy oak made my eyes go wide. I’ve been looking for that kind for a while now and haven’t been able to find it anywhere. So I snatched it up in my hands and headed towards the checkout where Jake just appeared.

“Look what I found!” I said placing the seat cover on the counter in front of us.

“Sweet!” Jake replied pulling out his wallet to pay after the cashier told us our total.

When we got out to the truck Jake stopped me before I got in.

“Georgia, common live a little! You’ve been down here lately which is why I think going to Bobby’s is a good thing!” He said opening the truck door and holding it open for me.

"Jake if anything happens to either of us while we’re out there so help me god I will come back and haunt you if I die!" I tell him while I slide up on the seat of his old truck.

"And I'll enjoy every minute of it darlin'!" He said coming around the truck to his side and getting in throwing the auto zone bags in the back.

 "Hush up!"

"Oh you know you like it when I talk sweet to you" Jake replied, sound so sure of himself as he started the truck and headed onto the road.

"Well....." I said trailing off. I did like it when he called me darlin'. His southern twang made it sound adorable.

"You see! I knew it!" He said throwing his hands in the air and completely forgetting about being on the main highway.

“Jake hands on the-“I yelled but was cut off because all of a sudden the truck went off the road and rolled I'm not even sure how many times. The only thing I'm even sure of is that everything was in motion from the trees that were originally beside us to the truck tires rolling down the road and the screams of people nearby yelling for others to call help.

Then everything faded off into a black abyss.

--------------------------------

A/N

Woahhh! What's going to happen now!?

Teaser: What happened between Georgia and her family? And is everyone ok????

Please Rate Comment and Vote!!!!!

and don't forget to check out the Castaways  which is another book I'm working on with a co-writer!