Thirt Nine - Confession pt2

Jason P.O.V
     " God I Love You " the words just spilled out and caught us both off guard. Y/N eyes widen from under her arm and I closed mine. This wasn't anything to be embarrassed about, it was the truth oddly. From what Slender had asked me before was why I fell for her. And at first I did not know, but now I do. It was her everything, her behavior how it would change so quickly, how unpredictable she was. The things she did that any normal being wouldn't attempt in her situation, the fearlessness in some of her stunts. That " fuck you " attitude she holds, it's nothing I've seen before in another. But I think most of all she understands what it's like to be abandon and forgotten. Straightening out to where I was straddling Y/N and looking down at her. he tilled had her arms covering her face but I just let it be. " Listen I understand that this can be a shocker to you but it's true. I've never thought that in a million years I could possibly find someone I'd come to fall for. Yet here you are..." pausing for a moment still looking at her " And if you don't see me in that way I get it, but it's best to not beat around the bush with this kinda stuff. So please don't come to hate me... "  I fell silent and awaited a respond from Y/N.
     Still, with a covered face, she showed no sign of a response, so I just waited a little longer giving her more time. Yet after quite the time had passed I grew anxious about her still silence. Though I did not want to pressure her into responding. So instead I slowly stood up to the best of my ability and got off the cushion. Once landing on the solid floor with my back faced her I stood silently before anything, in the hope she says something. When yet again getting nothing, I turned to look over my shoulder at her. Still hiding and unmoved. " I'm not going to pressure you into a response, so when your ready come to find me, I'll be waiting. " with that being the last thing to be said I head off to my room. I'm pretty sure it be best to leave her be for now and just hope she comes and talks or with a response

Y/N P.O.V
     With the sound of Jason boots clicking fading as he walked away, I still kept my arm over my face. And once it became dead silent I allowed my arms to fall exposing my scarlet red face. " Such an embarrassing thing to say. " was all I could manage to say. Staring straight up at the pitch black ceiling I took time to think. Time to think about what the fuck just happen and that whole confession thing. Like that's how he really feels towards me! How he had the nerve to say it straight to me! But why though what about me is there to like?! All I've ever done was be a total bitch and pain in the ass to him. I mean I have good reason to act that way, yet how do those actions turn into him falling for me!? Flustered by this confusion I rolled over to lay on my stomach and smother my face into the pillows/cushion. " Why? " muffling into the pillows, pushing further down in them. Being still for a minute trying to think of any reason why Jason loves me, I eventually gave and turned to a new subject. Such as why I love him...
     Pondering on it and playing through all the event that has lead up to this moment. Firstly thinking about the times he annoyed the ever living hell out of me along with those idiots he calls friends. But also how no matter what he was doing to annoy me it was fun, rather it ended with me being laughing stock or him. Jason has a wicked sense of humor which I have to admire, he always brought the fun.  Or how he tried to so hard to get back at me for pranks, he never seemed too quite or give up on me....." He never seemed to give up on me. "  that last thought  I whispered aloud and my brain seemed to linger on it. Slowly I rose from my position to sit on my knees and turned to face the doorway. Blankly staring at it I remember how when I cried out for him back in the woods he actually showed up. Like he was searching for me, that when I thought he wasn't he actually was. And how gentle he was towards me in the time where I was ruined. Even after when we were in the playground area he came to my side. And telling me he's dark secret with that girl, showing his valuable side. All that is the possible reason to why whenever he holds me close and just does not want to let go, I why my heart races like no one business. Why I turn beat red or get flustered. " It's because he's the first being to care about! " was what I concluded he of all others was the one who cared about me and that is why I've had such a difficult time understanding. Because no one ever is so thoughtful and loving towards me in forever. Tears came to my eyes and with that final thought I fumbled off the cushion and darted to the doorway.
     Running down the hall I stopped at every room entrance to see if I could spot Jason in there. So far none of them where he was lurking so I kept running. Soon enough I caught the sound of his footsteps off in the distance. Trotting over to where they where I soon had Jason in my sight. He was far ahead of me and with all the running I've done to just find him I was exhausted. But I had to tell him how I felt like he did to me. So with what little energy I had left, I took off after him. Closing the distance in a short time, I yelled out " JASON! " it caught his attention with him turning around in time to catch me as I tackled him. " Y/N! " was all he shouted out as we toppled over.
" I love you too " shrieking out abruptly to him. The only thing I saw was his eyes widen from my words and nothing else. For while we stayed laying in the floor with Jason pinned under me and I sitting atop of him. The only sounds to be heard was my rigged breathing from pushing myself too much.  At the moment I closed my eyes and took the time to catch it before I looked Jason in the eyes. Upon opening them I glimpse at Jason who had a tint of red to his pale cheeks, which was little to nothing with how red mine is now. " I love you too " again I repeated though in a more hush tone. " I heard you the first time. " Jason responded as he reached up placing both his hands on my shoulders, which allowed him to pull me down into a hug. " I'm just relieved you feel the same way. " was all he said as he pulled me closer to his body.
 ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Why do you guys stick by so faithfully? I don't deserver readers like you guys, I'm shit at updating, I'm lazy and never have motvation to write (nor the time but that's not the point )  I DON'T DESERVER YOU! And I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you all
                                                                                                                                                                   - AdventureNinja