Chapter ThrityThree -Strange Moment

Jason's P.O.V

Waking up I found that Y/N wasn't with me. She must had have left awhile I was still asleep. Wouldn't blame her it was an odd thing for me to do suddenly. But after carring her all the way back here I really didn't want to take Amy extra step to bring her to her personal cushion. My room was closer. Kicking off the blankets I got off my ass to go loom for her. Grabbing my hat on my way out the room I went directly to that cushion. Waking I ignored the rag children and any of my other creations. Evently I reached the room.Before entering I called her name out to see if she was awake. Not getting an answer I ventured further approaching the cushion. Once there I stopped finding a lump under the blanket. " Y/N! " speaking to her, I didn't want to be rude and pull the covers off. But after awhile of silence I got tired of waiting. I wasn't really in the mood for her games, especially after I went in a wild goose chase for her ass. So has gently as possible I peeled the covers off. Though I wasn't expect to see what I saw. The bitch wasn't even there, it was just a bunch of pillows and one of the rag kids. " Hey! Where's Y/N? " shaking them violently. They awoke quickly but shrugged their shoulders to my question. Letting a grunt out I throw the covers over the kid and walked off. " Where the hell could she be? " 

As I walked around hunting for Y/N the only sound heard where the clicking of my boots. Every now again I stumble upon on of the kids and asked them if they saw her but I always got the same. It was getting quit aggravating on how none of these brays have spotted her or any of the other creations! How hard is it to not see a teen walking around here, especially one like Y/N! 

After walking around for awhile I found myself in my work shop. I took a break on my hunt for that damn girl. Sitting on the bench I thought of places I haven't checked. She wasn't in the toy room, or the puppet room, or the doll house one. Where could she be? Sighing I looked down at the ground, seeing bry blood. Staring blankly at the patch I didn't notice one of the toys come up to me. " Jason?! " snapping out if my gaze I spotted the bunny toy. Immediately I asked him if he had seen Y/N, since the damn thing is always with her. And luckily he had! I picked him up and raced to the area where he last saw her. 

Within minutes I reach the room, it was the playground room. Of all the rooms to be in she be in that one. Lurking in the entrance I panned the area to see if I could spot her. Glimpsing over to jungle gym I found her. She was sitting atop of the dome staring off into space. Quietly I walked towards where she was, not making a sound. Nearing the dome I stood on the opposite side where Y/N's back was to me. She didn't move nor notice anything. So instead of calling out I started to climb up. " I said leave me alone ya damn brats! " she suddenly spoke, but it was towards a rag child. We'll what she thought was one. " Well I ain't no damn brat! " snapping her head she saw me. I made it to the top and sat next to her. At the top all I saw was the rest of the playground. A busted swing set with only two working swings stood in the distance. 

We sat in silence staring into the distance. Ever now again there would be a squeak coming from the objects. " Use to take my three little siblings to a playground like this. " Y/N sigh still look out. " Then your siblings have low standards. " 

" You know what I mean! " with a hint of annoyance she replied to statement. It was good to know she still had her usual self still in there. It fell silent again, I looked over to Y/N. Seeing a hurt,sadden expression upon her face. " You must really love your siblings. " getting a corner look from Y/N she gave me a nod. " To hell and back. They were the only people I could stand and the only ones I cares about. Hell they were the ones that could make me smile... But that's all over now. " abruptly Y/N suddenly leaned back fall into the dome, flipping and land on her feet. Gazing up towards me she prushed through two of the bars leaving me behide on the dome. Watching she headed towards the swings. Standing up I jumped off to follow after her. Taking the swing next to her once reaching the set. " What's all over? " curious to wait she said earlier. " My chances to go or be with them for like ever! " 

" Oh... So they saw. " 

" Yeah... " so from her tone, facial expression and attitude I got that her siblings saw what she did. Which I couldn't blame them young one see things like that can never go back to normal. Even I was surprised finding out that the personwho killed all those abults was Y/N. Then again this must be harder on her than her siblings. I really didn't know and I'm not too good at these type of things, I kill children and turn them into rag doll's for fuck sake. " Things happen for reason... " was all I really could say. Getting no answer for Y/N,  I sat on the swing staring at my boots. A loud screeching noise got my attention back onto Y/N. She had begun to swing. The rusted chains rubbed against the musky steel pole with each new pump sending her higher. Soon she was able to swing where she ever so often had pump her legs. Soon enough I joined her, but after getting the mention down I shifted to a standing position. All that could be heard were the squeak of the swings. I never really interacted with area much, most time the rag kids play on it. Never have I ever brought I child here. So standing on this swing just swinging was really something. Panning over to my swinging buddy our eyes met. We were in sequence going back and forth at the same time. Taking my eyes off of her I looked around more. Taking in the area. " Jason! " Turing back to Y/N she suddenly hit me the arm. Throwing us off sequence, and as soon as she went forward she jumped off from a high height. Landing safely on the ground she took off. " YOUR IT!  " yelling as she started for the exit.  Taking a minute it clicked and I jumped off my swing taking off after her. 

The only sounds that echoed were her bare feet hitting against the ground and my boots clicking. 

Wuz up my waffles! I actually managed to make a destine chapter, which is a first. I hope you enjoyed it. I thought it was cute, Jason seemed really worried. And don't worry I'll pick up were I left so be ready for so tag bitchs. Okay peace my waffles.  Adventureninja Out -------> (^・?・^ )