Chapter Twenty - Nine - Found

Jason P.O.V

Dashing wildly in the darken woods, I searched and scavenged around. Finding now little to nothing of Y/N. I went form being hot on her trail to losing her once again. Getting frustrate, flustered and annoyed by the shear fact of it I let out a scream. Hopefully it would make me feel better. After which I continues my frantic search.

Y/N P.O.V

Suddenly snapped out my half sleep rest, I jolted upwards. Only after hear a howl or scream of some sort. All I know it wasn't human. Also it was close to me, so I took it as a sign to get the hell up and leave. Quickly staggering forwards along the creak.

Time had past, I could tell for the woods begun to lighten up a bit. " Morning... " mumbling to myself as I glance up at the almost bare trees,winter was approaching. Or we have been having some werid weather. I don't fucking know. Being stuck with Jason really through my internal clock off. Unable to adjust to the time and such. " I wonder what's he doing? " oddly enough I said that out loud as if I was talking to someone. Which half the time I was....because Jason never left me the fuck alone. I kinda gotten use to his company..........

" What the hell am I thinking! " shaking that out of my head. Truth be told I wouldn't be in the mess if it wasn't for him. Kidnapping me, making ggo the party, doing all those other things. If he had never showed up none of this would have happen. My bastered father and who're mother would still be alive and my sibling wouldn't hate me like they do now. Yet on the other hand I would be a nobody,I would have wasted my life away doing what I was doing before. Not coming to realize I am important and someone. Which for some strange reason Jason made me feel that way. Giving all that attention, and showing me things and fforcesing me to see in a different perspective....... " AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL! " stopping in my tracks, I froze.

There this sudden urge in me to cry. Though this other uger to scream out. To scream out for Jason.....evening knowing he might not be even looking for me. Still I just wanted to. An internal fight was going off within me. Both urges were fight for domains over me. Cashing myself to tremble and all to my knees. And since nither urge could over power the other, both came out at the same time.

" JASON! " belting out in a fit of tears I continued. Shouting,screaming,howling his name in hopes that he'll magically appear somewhere. " WHERE ARE YOU JASON!? WHERE YOU BASTERED? " I become a title wave of emotions nothing was going to stop me. Anger,sadness, lonelyness, and another feeling I can't explain poured out of me. Feeling I would never know express to another. Yet here I was balling like a baby, for a person who ruined my life, though made it better in a odd way.

" Please Jason......*sobbing * "

" Y/N! "